✬ 𝙴𝙿 34 - Part 1✬

Warning: Violence, Strong Language, Irritation, Annoyed. Wholesome with Eli (Short)

Happy reading!

════ ⋆★⋆ ════════ ⋆★⋆ ════════ ⋆★⋆ ════

A secret is meant to be kept and not seen by others. That's what you did for all the years of disguising yourself from people in the past. However, secrets are not always kept behind closed doors. Is like the term "not completely shut. Even if the door is closed, there will always be a gap for light to emerge from it.

Some say that it is better to keep it hidden so people don't get hurt by the truth... But sometimes, it's better to face it rather than hurt their feelings by hiding it. The more they hide, the more they hurt.

You know this will happen sooner or later. Even if you can easily lie and make up a story like how Goo or Gun thought that you're the cousin of the deceased, Y/N. Maybe it was time to open the door and let people in from the past.

What do you think? Maybe more time? Or more space? Speaking of space... Eli doesn't have those in his dictionary. Because right now, you're sitting beside him on the bus, not hiding the fact that his face is just an inch away from yours. Your section doesn't have anymore space, so they thought it would be a great idea to throw you in the beauty department.

Seeing that he and the girls like to have you by their side Mostly him. But before all of that, let's go back to last week's events.

It was a memorable week that you ever had before another nightmare woke you up. But before this nightmare soon wakes you up Not only did you get a free date with Goo, but you also told Eli the truth about all the things he wanted to know. Except the part. Where you help him back then and you as a CEO of Eko. Not seeing the point why you also need to share it with him.

Spoiling Yenna to the point that Eli wants to stop you from spending too much, which you don't want to do either. Who wouldn't want to spoil this pretty girl? And one more thing—you found out that your Yenna godmother Becoming Jay at this point. But who cares? You're a billionaire.

Yenna must be the luckiest person out there. Not only are you her godmother, but she has a strong father. With her uncle and aunt by her side. You did tell Eli to keep it a secret, as you don't want him telling Sally and Warren about his encounter with you.

"Even if I want to..." I'm hiding too."

'Right, I forgot about that part'

"Aren't you going to ask me why I am hiding as well?" Eli gave you a puppy look when he asked you this question. Even if he's a demon when it comes to Yenna's safety, he's nothing but a lost cream Labrador. At this point, you're calling them your Labrador.

"No, Eli. You have a reason as to why you did that. same goes for me, now let's go buy more stuff for my godchild!" You also enrolled Yenna in a private daycare.

It was fun, and it was like a boulder had been lifted off your back, that it made you felt relief as he took your word nicely. But not all of it. With those weeks... is like, Eli forgot why he was shocked when he discovered the truth, and now you two are like friends who are sick to one another. Or rather, always stick together.

First Day.