✬ 𝙴𝙿 9 ✬

Warning: Angry, intimidating, snarling, cursing, wanting to change, dangerous, possessive, almost obsessional, confusing, and contains some English errors.

In this chapter, this is the first time MC is mad.

Happy late reading!

════ ⋆★⋆ ════════ ⋆★⋆ ════════ ⋆★⋆ ════

It's already been months since Samuel joined the big deal, and as of now, there's nothing left for him to learn. Samuel wanted to play in the big leagues, and since he never planned on staying in the big deal forever, maybe Samuel thought it was time to go there.

Entering the street, monitoring all the men and the store as he always does while blowing some smoke, his eyes caught someone who wasn't wearing the proper uniform when it comes to this kind of stuff; His manner is very strict as it presents the image of "Big Deal," but what's the use of the name if the men can't even wear the proper attire?

"Where's your coat?"

"Oh! "I left in a rush and forgot to wear it, sir!" The man said this while nervously laughing, rubbing his nape.

"Is that so?" Samuel then took the last sip from the cigarette's threw it at the ground, stomping on it, as he blew the smoke, he smack the guy on the face.

"Does that mean you're not a member of Big Deal anymore?"

Everyone who saw this only stayed silent while the guy fell down from the impact and quickly apologized.

"I don't need your apology, your lucky that's all you got, now get the fuck out of my sight." Samuel monotone said, glancing at one store where a specific female employee was still inside doing her job properly.

Unlike the other girls he saw running in one direction, he wanted to check where they went, but he chose to walk to that one store that always caught his attention.

or, more specifically, the female who was working inside. Samuel won't lie; there's something about the girl working at the first store that makes him feel like he met her before.

So when she approached him and made small talk, he dismissed it at first because he wasn't interested in a girl who was too normal and lacked charisma, but as the days passed, they turned into weeks and months.

Maybe he was blind not to see her charisma. Yes, she's not like the girls he sleeps with or how they always playfully flirt with him because of his status and appeal.

But he wanted something new, as people always see him in one frame, but she treated him like a normal person, and he won't lie, he couldn't help but chuckle at her reaction.

When he first started seeing her, it was as if she wanted to end the day by the way she smiled; at least he got to see it, and Samuel thought she was playing hard to get, blushing like the others when he wasn't looking.

He did experience that, but she stayed strong, treating him like a normal being until now. Respecting his status, she addressed him as sir whenever the two interacted at first, until he told her to call him Samuel when it was just the two of them.

He thought he had finally broken her shell, and she had given up. But it was hearing his name uttered from her mouth that broke his shell, and it was like a voice he heard when he was dreaming that someone was calling his name, but with a different name.

Inside a ramen restaurant that was also protected by Big Deal, two people were talking about the news for today, only to stop when they saw Big Deal No. 3. Samuel Seo is talking to one of the members and slapping the poor guy for not wearing a coat.