*I saw myself in the mirror...my makeup....was changed....it was more bold....and my dress...was also changed....why am I wearing clothes similar to what sana wore today...*

*I was still dizzy but I knew something is wrong.... suddenly the door flung open and someone hugged me from the back, I froze...*

"Are you okay sana?" Jimin said....

*I relaxed after hearing that voice.....it's Jimin....but wait- I'm not sana...*

*Suddenly a lot of flashes came Infront my eyes and I saw camera's in the wall taking our pictures in that position....*

*I turned around and Jimin saw me and left me...*

"Tzuyu?....why- what is happening?" Jimin said confused...

"Plan.....Jimin this was all a plan....I understand everything now....hurry up we need to go to sana and Jungkook" tzuyu said...

A/n pov

They drove back to the hotel, tzuyu ran towards their room and opened the door....

There.... Jungkook was sitting on the bed with red eyes....

Sana was standing beside him with a sad face...and Soo hee was looking at tzuyu and Jimin while smirking....

Tzuyu looked at the t.v and her eyes widened....these are the pictures that were taken back in the other hotel a moment ago.... but they were heavily edited as if......it's not something that actually happened....this was an illusion....

"Listen Jungkook I can explain-" before tzuyu could finish her sentence she felt a sharp sting pain on her right cheek....

Jimin pushed Jungkook back a little "Jungkook what's wrong with you?! Why did you slap her-"

"SHUT UP!" Jungkook yelled "JUST SHUT UP!" he said again.... "First taehyung and IU....now Jimin and tzuyu....wow..." Jungkook said in anger and disbelief....

"Why did I trust you both?" Jungkook questioned himself...

Jimin said "it's nothing like that! This....this is fake!"

Soo hee said "don't cover yourself Jimin....how can you cheat on sana?"

"SHUT UP! I WOULD NEVER CHEAT ON MY WIFE! I LOVE HER!" Jimin yelled...

"....sana....my love...you believe me right?" Jimin said softly as he held her face....

Sana was silent but her face showed like she'll cry any second...

Jimin explained the situation to her...

Sana wiped her tears and said "I believe you Jimin...."

Jimin sighed in relief and hugged her and kissed her forehead "thank you....I love you.."

Tzuyu was standing there devastated...she didn't even wanna explain...

Jungkook scoffed "so you won't even explain?" He said while looking at tzuyu....his eyes was red with anger....but somewhat dissapointment....

"Explain tzuyu....clear this misunderstanding" Jimin said...

Tzuyu said "there's nothing to explain when there is no trust Jimin..." A single tear escaped her eye..... She picked her bag and was about to leave the room when suddenly Jungkook harshly griped her arm pulling her close to him...

"So you think after breaking me! Ruining my life once again! Making me love you! You can just leave like this?! No! I'll make your life a hell tzuyu! Why did you do this to me!" Jungkook was yelling and breathing heavily....