Friday night/meeting Emily and Kat

Start bij het begin

I get a drink and sit down and instantly start getting asked questions about what his life was like and what things he likes. I can talk about my son for hours "what's Chris like with him?" "Aw viv honestly you've never seen anything like it. So yesterday Xander met our parents for the first time and dad and Kieth were playing football with him. Kieth kept getting the ball taken off him so he picked the ball up, Xander ran over saying that grandad wouldn't give him the ball so Chris ran over tackling Kieth to the floor and pinning him there until Xander got the ball it was the funniest thing ever." Everyone is just staring at me "why are yous all looking at me like that?" "Because you're glowing Leah and you're at that level of happiness we all want to be at" "thanks Kim I am unbelievably happy if I'm honest."

~Chris' POV~
"Right little man let's get you to bed" "ok mummy" "what do we need to do first?" "Toilet" "that's right." I put Xander on the toilet "now what?" "Wash hands" "that's right." He washes his hands "what's last on the list?" "Brush teef" "well done." After we finish in the bathroom we climb onto Xanders bed "what book are we reading tonight?" "Hungwy caterpillar pwease" "come cuddle in then." I read the hungry caterpillar and like always he is fast asleep before I finish. I put his monitor on then go downstairs to tidy up boy were we messy but at least we had fun. I go to check my phone and have many missed calls from Emily so I phone her back "hey emz you alright?" "You have a son?" "Wha? How?" "Lia told me because you didn't" "Emz it's not like that I promise he only just met our parents yesterday, why do you think I have you and Kat coming around tomorrow" "your bringing us around to meet him?" "Yeah of course he needs to meet his aunty emz, I would of told you mate you know I would of but we were getting used to having him and now we are introducing him to the people we love" "ok fair enough I get that so tell me about my nephew then" "well he has blonde hair and blue eyes, he's 4 years old he is called Xander and he has such a personality on him honestly emz your going to love him" "I can't wait to meet him Chris honestly. Well that answers my question" "what question?" "How's married life treating you?" "Amazing honestly I didn't think it would be possible for the sex to get better but it definitely has, what about you and Lia how's things going there?" "She seems to be distancing herself from me but I don't know why" "have you tried talking to her?" "Yeah she says nothing is going on but I'm not convinced" "you need to talk to her mate yous are great together and I mean a proper sit down talk" "yeah I think your right, anyways I will see you tomorrow I only rang up to shout at you but clearly that didn't work" I laugh "you will love him Emz honestly" "I'm sure I will. I will see you tomorrow" "bye emz."

I go into the sitting room and just put some music on and start playing on my phone and doing some work on the laptop. Some time later a rather drunk Leah comes home "hi baby" "hi my love you look like you had fun" she comes over and straddles me "mhmm" "can I help you?" "Mhmm" "and how can I help you my love?" She whispers in my ear "you can take me upstairs." No more is needed to be said I pick Leah up and she wraps her legs around my waist kissing me and I carry her upstairs. Once I reach the bedroom I put Leah on the bed but she quickly jumps off running out of the room "what the fuck?" She runs back in pushing me on the bed and jumping on top of me "oh no an explanation is needed first" "I just give Xander a kiss" "ok I will let you off then." Leah goes back to kissing me and I start to slowly undo the zip on her dress and I can feel the goosebumps appear on her skin. Leah removes my top and I pull down her dress to her waist kissing her neck then moving to her chest. I missed hearing Leah moan this is the first time we will have had sex since Xander moved in. Leah pushes me back so I'm lying in the bed and starts removing my shorts. When she stands up her dress falls down "bonus" I grab Leah pulling her onto the bed "CHRIS!!" "Shhh baby we have a child in the house now don't want to wake him." I continue kissing Leah removing our underwear. I part Leah's leg with mine applying pressure and she does the same with me causing us both to moan out simultaneously. I keep a slow and steady rhythm I want this to last as long as possible. I keep the kisses soft and gentle. I look straight into Leah's eyes and I can feel myself building and not being able to hold back anymore and judging by the look in Leah's eyes neither can she. I kiss Leah to try and silence us and it worked to some extent when I pull back I just stare into Leah's eyes and she puts her hand on my cheek giving me a gentle kiss I'm a little out of breath and so is Leah. I place another gentle kiss on Leah's lips "I love you" "I love you too baby."