ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 31

Happiest Birthday Suga

Author's Pov

Yn: Now leave me I will bring your night suit

Jungkook: But I want to tell you something

Yn: After that Mister Hulk now leave me fast please

He loosen his grip around her waist and kissed her forehead giving her his best Bunny smile

He loosen his grip around her waist and kissed her forehead giving her his best Bunny smile. Yn got up from there only to get pulled away and get dragged in closet

Sohee: Why are you doing this Yn? Didn't you said you don't have any feeling for him? (She whispered shouted at her)

Yn: I am just helping him why are you over reacting Sohee

Sohee: Because I bloody damn LOVE HIM YN and you Promised you will support us (She said having tears in her eyes while Yn just looked at her with blank face)

Flash Back

In evening

Sohee: Well I used to love him from childhood and even confessed him. We were in a relationship, I just went Italy a few months back for my shoot and in these months you came. He use to fuck girls before also but never brought them home but you. (She paused a little)

Sohee: You are coming between us

Yn: I am not coming between you both Sohee. It has nothing to do with me.

Sohee: Then will you help us be together again ?

Before she could answer Kazuha called her inside and taking the benefit of moment Yn left for her room.

Present

Sohee: Leave us alone Yn, I have taken care of him before also.

Yn didn't said anything and just left from there she looked at Jungkook who felt asleep already but before she could even remove his shoes Sohee came from behind. So Yn just left the room and went in the garden. She sat there for hours and cried remembering her family.