ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 13

SHREE RAM CHANDRA KI JAY!!

BACK TO STORY

Jungkook's Pov

I woke up in the early morning as per my habits ( main reason was alarm 😉) and the first face I saw today was My Princess sleeping so soundly with her pouty lips that I literally wanted to kiss the hell out of them. But the main thing was she should have woken up by now as medicine/ drug effects were not that high. But I think let's wait a little more and if it's still the same then I need to call a doctor.

With that I got changed and went for my morning workout. It was as usual very hard core one and I was sweating as hell.

Damn now I need to take a bath as soon as possible, it feels so sticky

Damn now I need to take a bath as soon as possible, it feels so sticky. So I made my way towards my room. Upon opening the door I saw my Princess was up now and was having a confusing face expression upon seeing me first. Then her expression got a little changed in amused and then again in confusion. Damn she was looking so cute while doing so.

Jungkook: You up Princess

Yn: Wh--o Prin--cess Mister? ( She looks around her as if I was addressing them and not her. Are all Princess's born with a FOOL & DUMB tag or what?)

Jungkook: Is there anyone else here? ( cold face + rude voice)

Yn: No Mister

Jungkook: Then? 

Yn: Then what Mister?

Jungkook: Stop with this ( little husky voice to scare her) And how are you feeling now?

Yn: Weren't you the one who injected me with something? (Asked being offended)

Jungkook: Yes. It was me ( Very Proudly as if he did Something AmeJin)

Yn: And Why are you saying it as if you got some Award.

Jungkook: Non of your Business Princess

Yn: I am not yours or anyone's Princess you get that. You are mistaken I am ordinary girl who is very poor and do a part time job in Cafe for daily needs you know. ( show crocodile tears) And see you have such a Big Ass House still trying to Kidnap some Princess. You got no James you know Mister.