ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 19

Author's Pov

Mingyu: Master Young Madam is not Breathing

So Jungkook furiously threw the hammer on floor and made his way towards the medical room. Upon reaching there he saw doctors using heart defibrillator shock machine on His Princess. Her body was lifting up and down because of the intensity of shocks, His heart pained. But he can't do anything.

Jungkook's Pov

I never felt pain when I myself was injured but this Rebellious Wild Princess of mine is making be go weak in my knees. Why? Is the only question I have. I don't love her? I brought her here for my Pleasure and be my Toy. Then why? 

Suddenly the Cardiac Monitor made a long beep sound and my heart was completely broke making the air supply stopped. I was not able to take even a single ounce of air and my blood turn cold within seconds.

Doctors: Sir her heart is not responding

Jungkook: Use more power shock she will resp--nd ( I shutter a little due to the pain I was having even in talking with him)

Doctor: It can affect her Brain sir

Jungkook: I DON'T GIVE A DAMN YOU MOTHER FUCKER. I WANT HER ALIVE DO YOU GET THAT.

So the doctors again made the machinery ready and gave the high volt shock to My Princess and with God's Grace she started breathing heavily. Making me relax a little as my muscles were tensed till now without my knowledge. But wait did I just say God's Grace. Fuck!!  It was me in who's mercy she is alive now.

I looked in her direction where doctors where still treating her and left the room

I looked in her direction where doctors where still treating her and left the room. I just can't wait there like that. So I went in my House office room. Mingyu followed me.

Jungkook: Call all the expert doctors from the world here till morning you get that

Mingyu: Noted boss, Anything else

Jungkook: Close the Mansion doors from today itself. Don't allow anyone to enter. Tell Hyung I am on a Business trip outside Korea. And forward me Business files I will work on it.