ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 24

Yn's Pov

I was about to fall but a strong arm wrap around my waist and pulled me towards him. I by mistakely grab his shirt in my fist as a reflex. My heart was beating so fast because of the sudden pull, the hand around my waist was protectively holding me. So I look at the owner of the hand, God He was looking so Handsome.

I was mesmerized by his beauty, he just smiled at me. His smile was so Pure, I felt like getting drown in it. He made me stand properly.

Yn: Thank you so much sir

??: That's fine Angle. You should take care of yourself though (He smiled)

Yn: Still Thank you so much Sir

??: It's my duty to Save a Angle like you Miss ( He raised his brows)

Yn: Yn, Myself Yn and you Mister(I smiled brightly towards him)

??: Song Kang

Yn: By the way I am Sorry, I ruined your suit

He looked down at his suit and smiled at me

Song: That's completely fine Angle, You are more impor--

Before he could complete someone kicked him so hard that he fell in water with a loud thud. I looked at the person who kicked him and it was the Asshole Jeon Jungkook.

Yn: Are you mad or what you thug ( I almost shouted at him)

Jungkook just grab my wrist tightly and pulled me in his arms so harshly that my forehead hit his chest making me groan in pain because of my previous injury. He looked down at me with his dark eyes boring hole in my flesh. Making me seal my mouth.

Jungkook: Just Shut Up Princess

He shouted at my face making me move back a little, but he again pulled me and than carried me in his arms to his room. I tries to wiggle in his arms but his one look made me statue in his arms. Damn he was looking so angry as if someone just tried killing him.

 Damn he was looking so angry as if someone just tried killing him