ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 22

Next Day

Jungkook's Pov

As usual I woke up early in the morning and did my gym, after getting done with my morning routine I got ready for my office. As from today I am going to join my office also. So before I leave my room I kissed my Princess's forehead (his favorite if you remember😉). But today I did not just leave after that, I carried her bridal style towards breakfast table. Before we reach she was up and had the most adorable confused face. I shaked my head a little on her adorable self.

Yn's Pov

I was sleeping peacefully then I felt as if someone is caring me somewhere

I was sleeping peacefully then I felt as if someone is caring me somewhere. I tried opening my eyes but it was kind of difficult, as this is not my time to wake up. But when I did I was amazed. What in the Hell was happening? Why is this Hulk like Thug carrying me? And most importantly Where?

Yn: Where are you taking me you Thug?

I asked him but to my surprise he didn't answer first. So I was about to curse him again but before that happens, I felt a stringing pain on my ass cheek. Wait!! Did he just spank me? I started to wiggle in his arms while saying

Yn: Yahh yo----

But again to my surprise he spank me harder even before I complete my sentence.

Jungkook: I told you yesterday Princess, you should behave.(he picked her lips to which she immediately tried to rub her lips and made a disgusted face)And keep this mouth of yours in control, When I am present. You get that Princess.

Yn: Firstly put me down you hulk man. And I am not listening to you anymore, if you get so much problem from me then just leave me. I Promise MISTER JEON I will NEVER SHOW YOU MY FACE ALSO After That.

Jungkook: Listen up, Princess! This is NEVER happening! You are bound to me for life, and any problems you dare to create, I would love to Solve them. And If you persist in your stubborn ways, I'll handle it, Princess. Remember, you belong to me, and I'll ensure nothing changes that, no matter what!

 Remember, you belong to me, and I'll ensure nothing changes that, no matter what!