ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 4

Jungkook's Pov

I was sleeping peacefully after having a long night yesterday at club, then my alarm starts ringing at means it's 5am. Damn it always ruins my sleep. Arghh I groin and  extended my hand in sleep and turn it off, after around 5 min i was completely awake. So I did some morning routine and went for a run outside in the backyard of my Mansion. I have a treadmill but prefer it in fresh air as that's the only time I be out or else i am always in office cabin, restaurants, club and not to forget my mafia missions for deals and meetings.

After being done with it, I went  to my home gym for workout. Today was my abs day, It was too intense thought. After that i did my boxing practice, I basically love doing it. After being done after 2 hours I went in my room. Did my morning routine and got ready for office as today i have an breakfast meeting in a restaurant. When done, i get in my car and driver took me to the place.

This is  what he wear.

Author Pov

In restaurant

Jk just reached there and his secretary Mr Kim Mingyu opened the door for him.

Mingyu: Good morning Sir. You have the meeting with the foreign client, they want to make a 60 floors building in Seoul. And were requesting to have meeting with you, as they want us to do it for them. 

(Jungkook just nods his head and go towards the table where they were waiting for him.)

Jungkook: How much time.

Mingyu: We have approved for only around 20 mins or it can go only till you complete your breakfast Sir. (JK nods)

On the breakfast table

The foreign clients which were patiently waiting for Jungkook. He got up from his chair as he saw the Most Skilled and famous Architecture coming towards him with his famous cold face.

Client: Hello Mr Jeon. My self Lay Zhang from China. Glad you came.( forward hand for handshake)

Jungkook: (I accept the handshake) Hello Mr. Lay Nice meeting you. 

After handshake they both sit on their chairs where Jungkook's security is standing a little away from them with his secretary on his order. For safety purpose. They order their breakfast while Mr Lay explain what actually his plan is for the building and why he only wants Jungkook to do it for him. In between they recieved their food. Jungkook only order some protein salad with a cocktail. When discussion  was about to complete Jungkook started feeling a little hot and it was increasing with time; Once they finished.

Mr Lay: Hope you like my idea Mr Jeon

Jungkook: Definately it's a very great project to look forward for Mr Lay. Now I would take my leave. 

Mr Lay: Thank you so much for your time Mr Jeon. Hope we have a great time working together. (with that if left)

Smut Alert*

Jungkook Pov

Why am was i suddenly feeling so hot, lets just wash our face hope it helps; he says while going in washroom's direction and smirk.