ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 16

Yn's Pov

I was sleeping when sun raise disturbed me. Upon opening my eyes I saw a huge man sleeping beside me shirtless and his hand was wraped around my waist tightly. I tried to remove the hand making him groin in his sleep. So faced me and said in his morning husky voice " Sleep more Princess". Damn his voice literally sends shiver down mine spin.

Yn: Yahh you theft leave me. I need to use restroom.

Jungkook: You always have to answer back right?

Yn: I will pee her I am telling you

Jungkook: And I will make you sleep on that

Jungkook: And I will make you sleep on that. I promise (smirk)

Yn: The heck you theft leave me then. (with disgusting face)

So I try to come out of his grip forcefully and that dickhead man just left me like that due to which I feel on floor. Then he slept like nothing happen. Such a Jerk. Then I went in the bathroom for my morning routine.

Jungkook's Pov

I was sleeping when my phone started ringing making me groin again. I picked up the call as I know only Mingyu has the balls to disturb me.

Mingyu: Boss Italian Mafia King your favourite Uncle is visiting you today.

Jungkook: Good, then

Mingyu: But he is going back today only, so he is coming now in 5 mins

Jungkook: In this early morning

Mingyu: Have you lost it Jungkook, it's freaking 9 in the morning.

Jungkook: What the actual fuck. I did not check time. When will be he here.

Mingyu: In less than 5 mins.

With that I immediately went in bathroom direction but it was lock, Yeh my Princess is inside. So I also set my hairs and went down.

Jungkook: Hari I want you to be outside my room. And don't let Princess come out from the room, at any cost. 

Hari: Yes Master.

With that I came in living room where Uncle was already present with his son. 

In Living Room