ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 23

Author's Pov

After  being done with his scolding & firing session he came to his room

Not before telling Mrs Kim to bring food for His Princess. After coming he called his Princess a few times but she did not response. So he went near her and that's when he saw her hands were swollen and had many cut's on them. He felt his heart hurt, but he again shrug it off and brought a medical kit. He very carefully took her body in his arms and made her comfortable on his lap [Why? Just for his satisfaction] She also snuggle in his embrace feeling the comfortable warmth. Then he put some cream on her cutes and bandaged them. After being done he was just observing her facials how peacefully she was sleeping in his Warmth In Devil's Warmth. Then he heard the knock on the door.

Jungkook's Pov

Jungkook: Come in 

Maid bowed on coming and placed the soup where I told and again bowed before leaving. Then I brought my one hand on her cheek and caress them to which she lean to my Touch. The feeling was to calm and peaceful for my brain and body, it just felt So Damn Good. 

Jungkook: Get up Princess, you need to eat your medicines

She just shake her head as no in her sleep. Damn My Princess was looking like a 5 year cute baby. I ckucle a little, But she needs to eat. So I said a little strictly

Jungkook: Get up Princess 

I shaked her a little to which she groan in her sleep and snuggle more in my chest making my heart beat fast. I was not understanding why my body was reacting like this, or is my body having some difficulty in working and I need to consult a Doctor soon.

Yn: Yahh I need to sleep you Thug

Jungkook: Get up Princess you just need to have this soup and medicines then you can sleep I Promise.

Yn: But I am not hungry, Wait. Why In The Hell Am I On Your Lap You Fuc---

I kissed her to stop her from cursing damn she really got a big mouth while cursing

Jungkook: No Cursing ( Strictly )

Yn: As if I will stop, but yeah I really don't want to eat, I am already done with your so called Punishment so let me sleep. 

It felt bad when she said that, but she earned her Punishment. (Right Readers)

She try to get away from my lap but I again pulled her by her waist. And took the soup bowl to feed her. I brought the spoon near her mouth but she did not open her mouth and was looking or you can say Glaring at me Angrily. As if she will scratch my face any seconds. Huff My Wild Princess.

Jungkook: Stop with this My Wild Princess, and finish it fast. Or you will not be able to handle the consequen-😏

Before I complete she ate it. I guess My Princess was really tied. Then I made her eat it completely and gave her medicines. After being done I made her sleep and went to get fresh and later slept taking her in my arms again.