ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 2

Next morning

Tae Pov

I got up in the morning having a huge head ache and hangover. Opening my eyes i got up and took medicines from the side table for hangover and got fresh.

I was wearing my coat while going down the hall for company, as i was running late. But got stopped in my way by Dad's voice.

 But got stopped in my way by Dad's voice

This is what he was wearing

Mr Kim: Good morning son. I wanted to talk to you if you don't mind.

Tae: Good morning Dad. I am actually running late now. Will talk to you later.

Mr Kim: Son plz it's important.

Tae: okay dad go on. Anything serious.

Mr Kim: Son as u know, Jin doesn't listen to me at all, and also don't leave with us mostly from last 10 years. But prefer to be with Namjoon more. I know he is younger and don't have parents to take care and still lives alone and I respect his decision. As being the elder brother he should take care of them. I am requesting him from a long time to get married, but he isn't listening to me. Your mom and I are getting old now, we want to see all our beloved child's happy with their own family. So I talked with my friend Choi and want You to get married to his daughter Yn .

Tae: But dad i am not ready yet and want to focus on my career, also what about her consent. It's just you and your friend's decision to get us married. What about her? What about me? What about our feelings? So I am not in it. Please Dad, hope you understand.

Mr.Kim: You don't worry about it son Choi will handle it. You can think this as my last wish My Son. (teary eyes )

Tae: Okay dad DO WHAT YOU WANT I am Leaving now.

With that I left the house as I can't see tears in my parent's eyes.

Yn's House

Mr Choi: He is a very talented business man Yn. Why don't you understand. He will take good care of you and keep you happy my child.

Yn: But dad i am just 21 and not ready yet. i have some dreams, which I want to accomplish first.

Mrs Choi: Yes honey let her stu...

her words were cut of by Mr.Choi

Mr Choi: honey you know I just want the good for her right she can continue her study and pursue her career there also, it will be even more helpful for her.

Mrs Choi: Yes honey i know but still.

Mr Choi: He owns more than 80% of malls in South Korea dear he is really very rich and also respectable personality in Business world; he will help her.