ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 10

Army it's a kind request if you like the chapter do vote for it.

It increases the reach of the book. And do comment your reviews and suggestions.

Next Day

Yn's Pov

I woke up early  today, as I have to visit Jeon Corporation today. I have to go alone today, as Jen needs to go to our New branch. So I will first go to the main branch of cafe take some samples with me and then after taking care of all work I will live for Jeon Corporation. So I got ready, did my breakfast and made my way towards Cafe.

Jungkook's Pov

Jungkook's Pov

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I am in my private jet with my Members, on our way to Italy. But am I already missing my Princess. What she must be doing, damn she is ruling over me now. But it's just few more hours one's she signs the contract she will be Mine. So I was just smirking to myself. Then I opened by companies CCTV footage on my laptop's one of the tab so when times comes it will be easy. Then I received a message from Mingyu,
" Sir everything is prepared we even called Miss Yn once in morning to confirm the schedule, and also the other thing you told is also prepared"
This is giving me pure satisfaction. How I am going to cage my Princess from all sides (smirk). And yes Mingyu is staying there, as I wanted someone trustworthy to be there during the contract signing. So he will be joining us later.

Yn's Pov

10:30 am

Now I am on my way to Jeon Corporation as thee meeting is at 11, and also I don't want to be late there. On reaching there I first scanned the building from outside. This is were I was once rejected but see it's you who called me here for meeting today so smirk to myself and said I am on the right path and should work more harder from now.
I asked the receptionist where to go so she asked my named first and upon listening she herself escorted to to Mr Kim Mingyu's cabin. But it was written Secretary there so I got a little confused. But I thanked the lady who escorted me here and bowed a little. Then I cleared my throat a little and nock the door. Upon hearing a cold ass Come In I went inside.

 Upon hearing a cold ass Come In I went inside

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
HIS WILD PRINCESS - JK जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें