ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 12

Yn's Pov

We tried so many rides today in the Park. For me it was my first time to enjoy so much with your best friends. I was enjoying it a lot, hope we always stay together. And I think Ari is right from the moment she entered my life, my life is becoming so happier and beautiful everyday. I am able to complete my dreams then I met Jen she is also like my sister who guides me if needed and supports me a lot. I like how our vibe is same we each other Bitch and Witch wired right. But we love doing that. That's what real friendship means only fun and no worries.

Jen: Hey Rabbit (Ari) do you want to have ice cream.

Ari: Yahh you Human Chanel never call me that again

Jen: Or what my Little Rabbit

Ari: I will tell my Oppa to block you from all Chanel stores in Korea (smirk)

Jen: As if he owns them.

Ari: Yes Jin Oppa & Tae Oppa owns all famous malls of Korea. So never mess with me you rotten Mandu.

Jen: Yahh  mind your tongue you Brat. 

Yn: Yahh you both can you stop it for now. We are here for enjoying the park rides and delicious food not your drama.

Jen & Ari: Will you please shut up.

Yn: Okay fine you both carry on till then I will buy ice creams for us. Bye, Fight well my buddies. And good luck.  Fighting!! (I shouted Giggling will going from there making them curse me, but I also love pissing them off. You know Friends thing right readers?)

Jungkook's Pov

I am so angry that my Princess lied to my manger about being sick but upon reaching the park I saw her enjoying one of a ride there. She was smiling and from her face anyone can tell, how much Happy she was. So my anger subtle a little. But WHY? Don't ask!! Then I came out of my car to have a better look at My Princess. 

Ignore rain in picture like you ignore world while reading FF army (wink)

And then I saw how my little trouble maker was fighting with one of her friend here also. She will never change. I just kept looking at there each and every move, so when I find her alone I can do my work but no that 2 girls are attached to her like bugs. And I am not afraid to take her with me or do whatever I want infront of all, but the problem is that little trouble maker is here. And even though she looks little, she is the loud speaker of our house. Because of her I will become the hot topic in my house. And the main reason is I want to keep it private. So lets just wait.

Yn's Pov

After getting fed up of their dog and cat fight I decided to buy ice cream in mean time. But the shop was in the entrance exit gate which was quit a far from where we were standing. So I made my way there.