ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 3

Next day Morning

Choi Mansion

Everyone in the house are in chaos, all were worried where the young miss was. As she didn't return from her college yesterday. Everyone were getting very worried for her.

Mrs.Choi: Honey where do u think she can be. She never go out from house for this long, that to alone; I am very worried for her.

Mr.Choi: Don't worry honey. she must be with her some friend

Mrs Choi: But her phone is off

Mr Choi: Did she told you something before leaving yesterday

Mrs.Choi:- (after thinking) Yeh she said sorry for something

Mr.Choi: Okay first let's check her room maybe it will be helpful

Suddenly Mr.Kim enters from the front door surprisingly others

Mr Kim: Hey Choi Good Morning

Mr Choi: Hheyy.. Kim u here. 

Mr Kim: Why? any problem?

Mr Choi: Actually Yn is missing from yesterday so we were going to her room to check if she said something or someone kidnapped her.

Mr Kim: Okay let's go fast.

All three of them run to her room where they see everything is neatly arranged and nothing suspicious was to be found there; but Mr Kim see's a small note placed on the study table. He immediately see it

Mr Kim really got very angry after reading this and felt disrespected

Mr Kim really got very angry after reading this and felt disrespected. So he threw the paper there and left the house. He decided to never contact them again as he was full of rage towards Yn and Choi family.

 Mr and Mrs Choi saw him leaving and got confused.  Mr Choi try to follow Mr Kim and called him many times on his way ; but Mr Kim ignored him and just left. Mrs Choi noticed the paper on the floor and immediately went to collect the paper and read it. Mrs Choi  cry out loud taking Yn's name . Which was heard by Mr Choi so he again rushed towards Yn's room. Where he saw Mrs Choi was crying, he went near her to support her were she showed him the letter.  Mr Choi's eyes got moist till the end of letter.

Mr Choi: Was I forcing her honey (was the only question in this mind for now)

Mrs Choi: No honey it's not like that it's just she wanted to do it herself; so she did it and I think we should let her do it. We should support her.

Mr Choi: Yes honey let her complete her dreams first, then she will again come back to meet us. But what will we tell Eunwoo?

Mrs Choi: He will understand it he is very mature when it comes to his dear Sister. And you should talk about it with Mr Kim also he should apologies him.