ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 17

After 1 week

Jungkook's Pov

I woke up really in the morning and was done with my workout. When I came I saw My Princess still in her beauty sleep, so as always I just let her sleep and deed my morning routine. Then I kissed my Princess forehead ( I always do this when she is sleeping, one of the reason I don't wake her up 😉) and left for breakfast.

On Breakfast Table

Jungkook: Set the table and call your Young Madam (with little smirk)

Within 2-3 minutes My Princess was standing in front of me with her this look.

This is the second reason why I don't wake her up early. This cute look of her with that angry pout, my god I fell like eating that pouty lips every time I see. And her cute behaviours like sitting still for atleast 5 min then slowly open her eyes properly and then Glare that me for next some minutes. This is how my morning starts from a week now. And I am loving it, Loving teasing her.

Yn' Pov

Here I am sitting like a zombie this Monster do it everyday to piss me off. But not a big deal Yn Today is my last day here (smiles to herself)

Jungkook: Do you have to wake up late everyday hh ? How many times do I have to tell you that be ready and present on dinning table for breakfast. ( little angrily fake!!)

Yn: Then why don't you wake me up ? I don't have mobile nor alarm how am I suppose to wake up on time Master. (sassily)

Jungkook's Pov

Jungkook: CALL ME THAT AGAIN AND (angrily this time real)

I love it when everyone calls me Master and fear me, but my heart fills a stinging pain when My Princess calls me Master. I fell Rage building in me. I Hate It The Most.

Yn: An--

Before she completes I got up from my chair and hold her hand and twist it behind pulling her towards me. And looking dangerously in her eyes.