Triplets

Diamond Aysher  (Twins are home)
"On some real Diamond, don't put your hands on 'em!" Shae said  "You sound just like Shea!" I shook my head "I rather sound like her than sound like a hundred dicks in my mouth, Diamond."   "You'll always be my daughter!" I said  "And you'll always be the mom who never gave a fuck about any of her kids!" Shaela wasn't wrong about that, I just wanted to live my life and not worry about kids but here I was from 16 to 35 years old with 5 kids and pregnant with 1 more, hopefully just 1 and not twins again or I'm really going to lose my fucking mind. "Just tell Shea to hit me up, I really need to talk to her!" I said "When are you going to leave her alone, let her live her life in peace, she's married now with kids on the way like dang mom, leave her alone!" Shaela shook her head "I'll pick them up next week and I ain't coming back home to live so you could throw out everything or whatever you wanna do with it I don't care, I don't want it." Shaela said before walking off. "You hate me too huh?" I yelled "I hate how you treat us!" Shaela got into Carina's car and left.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Triplets are coming....
Shea Wright
Baby is 34 weeks and 2 days pregnant but the triplets are ready to make their grand entrance, We don't know their genders but are definitely excited to meet them and find out if they are boys, girls or both. "Final guesses?" Amayah asked us "Hmm I'm going for 3 boys!" Messiah said "Two girls and one boy!" Shaela said "All girls!" Carina laughed "Beautiful healthy babies!" Ayana smiled "Awww absolutely!" Amayah and I said in unison. "Okay well I love you all and I'll see you when we get back after the C-section!" I gave Shae and Messiah a hug and kiss "You got this!" They said "Thank you!" Amayah and I said in unison. We never made it this far with pregnancy so it was very scary, we didn't know what to expect, they took Amayah in first while I was in another room getting suited up, I placed the hairnet on and looked in the mirror Baby time ! I just prayed that our sweet angels were healthy and strong enough to not need too much care in the NICU. "You can come on in now, follow me." The female nurse said, the walk down the hall felt like forever but once I was next to my wife my heart somewhat relaxed. "I'm so nervous baby!" She squeezed my hand "I'm right here! You got this!" "Please take pictures baby!" Amayah said "I will babe." I kissed her forehead, The obstetrician was cutting into her stomach, layer by layer, minutes had passed before we heard the first cry, it was a relief to our ears and hearts. We, Amayah and I were crying tears of joy and happiness. "You have a son!" The nurse said "Baby B is coming...Another little boy!" The doctor held up our second son, I was taking pictures with one phone and recording with the other, happiness for the ones here and sadness for the ones we lost "Baby C is almost out!" The obstetrician said "A baby girl!" Said the nurse. Amayah and I looked at each other in disbelief, We lost 2 sons and 1 daughter so hearing that we have 2 sons and 1 daughter was unbelievable but we were so happy. Our little babies were here! They were finally here! I took so many pictures before they had to clean our babies up, I couldn't wait to cuddle them. "You did so good, I'm so proud of you, I love you baby!" I kissed her lips "I wouldn't have been able to do it without you, I love you!" We shared a kiss.

3 hours later we were cleared to return to our room with our triplets
Baby A 4 pounds 3 ounces,Saint Ahmaad Wright
Baby B- Angel Sire Wright 4pounds 2 ounces
Baby C- Aaliyah Heaven Wright, 4 pounds even.

"Congratulations!" Messiah,Ayana,Carina and Shae all say. "Thank you!" I gave them a hug, We stayed up for hours talking and admiring the triplets, They were healthy and thriving outside of the womb, Amayah was pumping breast milk every two hours for them, they needed all of the colostrum they could get. I am so grateful. "Goodnight!" Everyone said. Once my kids and their partners left I got in the extra bed that they had set up next to Amayah, I laid down. "I love you so much, you deserve the world baby." I kissed her hands "I love you so much, I can't wait to raise our babies together and enjoy our new life of motherhood, three little newborns." Amayah smiled. We were officially parents to babies that were going to go home with us, I still missed the ones we never had a chance to meet.