One thing for certain, two things for sure

💜Shea Wright💜
Me: I need to see you, Wya?
Diamond: At Pedro's
Me: I'll be there in a few
Diamond: okay
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Diamond's enjoying a plate of food when I come up behind her, leaning down into her ear "I got something to tell you!" I say "what's that?" She takes a sip of her water "I got the kids with me!" I say as I wave my hand for them to come here! "MOMMYYYYY!" They run and hug Diamond, She hugs them back "Hey my babies! Y'all want some food?" She asks "Yes!" Shaela sits down next to Diamond and Messiah sits down next to me.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Michael Carri
"Nah just put me back in gen!" I pop some pills before getting up and walking off "They will kill you young boy!" The C.O says "So let them!" I smile. All that time in the hospital I cooked up a plan. Once back in the Prison I see Big boy, found out his name is Kurtavion and he got two daddies "YO KURTAVION WHERE YO FAGGOT ASS DADDIES AT BITCH?" I yelled loud enough for everyone in the pod to hear me "WHAT THE FUCK YOU SAY NIGGA?" He comes stomping down the stairs like a raged gorilla "NIGGA YOU HEARD ME!" I pull out a scalpel that one of the nurses gave me "WHAT UP BITCH?" I barked "Yeaaa what's up now nigga!" I start slicing him up before he could even get a hit in. His nigga comes at me so I jam the knife in Kurtavion's neck and yank it out, They all watch in disbelief as he chokes on his own blood "h help m me!" The bitch cries "One thing for certain, Your daddies will have a nice funeral for you! Two things for sure, Kurtis and Tavion will be dead right after!" I let out a maniacal laugh "COME HERE BITCH!" I growl at his goon named Kaiden and start beating the black and Mexican out his ass, next I slice his neck, making sure to cut deep enough so this bitch can't live "F fuck you!" Are his last words "Nah fuck you and your bitch ass son Hector!" I smiled "COME HERE BITCH!" I'm on a rampage, I jumped across the lunch table and then off it, landing on the nigga that stuck his shit in my ass, I grabbed him, dragging him in my cell "Moe you might want to leave so you don't catch no more charges!" I say "Nah Michael I got you!" Moe grabs the bitch nigga and holds him down "You like fucking people in the ass right? I got something for your faggot ass!" I grabbed the broken broom stick and well, you know what happened after that!
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••