Another Custody Date

Diamond Aysher (Dru's house)  Friday 8am.
Vote !vote! vote! vote !

"So we are just fucking again huh?" Dru's hand goes between my legs, I only had on a red laced robe and black laced panties, I always showed up to her house dressed in just robe and panties, she liked it that way "Yes, nothing more but sex!" I kis...

"So we are just fucking again huh?" Dru's hand goes between my legs, I only had on a red laced robe and black laced panties, I always showed up to her house dressed in just robe and panties, she liked it that way "Yes, nothing more but sex!" I kissed her neck "That's fine with me" she started caressing my clit with her thumb, causing me to moan in pleasure, now Dru was good at sex but Shea, Shea was great at sex... I'd let her fuck me but I know she doesn't want to. "So can I use my dildo on you?" She rubbed my inner thigh while making eye contact with me "I told you Dru, do whatever you want to me!" I moaned  "I want you to ride my face after you fuck me!" I said "You do?" Dru was standing in front of me putting her strap-on on  "Yes, I do!" I wrapped my legs around her waist and pulled her into me "You're a virgin ain't you?" I laughed  "Yeah" she chuckles nervously  "I don't want to just lose my virginity to *Just sex* though Diamond!" Dry starts fingering me "You don't have to, even though it would make me really happy to strap you down from the back!" I winked. Dru nodded but didn't say anything, instead she positioned herself between my legs and pushed the ten inch dildo into my wet pussy, I hissed and threw my head back, my pussy was tight but wet, ready for her to fuck me like no tomorrow "Oooh shiiit!" My hands grabbed her ass cheeks as she thrusted inside of me "Oooh fuuuck!" I moaned loudly as she pounded my pussy, it felt so damn good "I'm about to cum Dru!" I moaned "mmm yess yesss!" Dru played with my clit, sucked my nipples and pounded me all at once, All this pleasure had me come in minutes of her doing this to me, plus being pregnant my hormones were through the roof, my pussy was so wet but I still couldn't handle Jacques's dick long, his shit was huge and that motherfucker hurt when he would go deep "Ahh look at all that cum!" Dru removed the strap, went down on me and began eating me out "Ohhhh ohhh fuuuhhhuck!" My pussy was excited, my clit was jumping in her mouth "Mmhmm, mmmm" she was moaning while eating me out, I was shaking so bad, her performance today was better than last time "Oooh fuck Dru!" I grabbed a fistful of her hair and pushed her face into my sensitive area "Oooh fuuuck Dru!" I started shaking even more, my hands gripped the sheets "Cum in my mouth Diamond!" Her tongue sped up and then I did just that, came in her mouth, squirted at the same time as I creamed, Instant tiredness, that hormone prolactin wasn't no joke! "Mmmm damn, I need a few minutes!" I laughed "Mmm okay, I'm going to wash my face and I'll be back!" She kisses my clit before leaving the bedroom, I turned to my side and rested for a while, thinking of ways to get into her boxers or maybe just find another stud who will let me fuck her with a strap.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Friday 10am 𝓢𝓱𝓮𝓪 𝓦𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽
(𝓐𝓶𝓪𝔂𝓪𝓱-𝓖𝓸𝓻𝓮𝓰𝓸𝓾𝓼)
"Heyyy Shea!" She answered the phone sounding so sexy "Hey Gorgeous, Can I come see you?" I asked "Yes! I'll text you the address." She hung up and once I received the text I put the address in my GPS "Hey Siri call Diamond on speaker" I said "Calling Diamond" Siri responded "Hey what's up?" Diamond answered "Just a heads up, we have court next Friday!" I said "Okay, so you're really going to try to take my children from me Shea?" Diamond had an attitude "You know damn well you can't handle all of them!" I said "They aren't your fucking kids, you know what, do what you want but I'm going to make sure you never see them again, Just a heads up to you, Jacques is getting out, your little stupid plan didn't work after all!" Diamond hung up.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"How the fuck was this bitch ass motherfucker getting out?" I pulled my car over to calm down before going into Amayah's place "Shit!" I punched the steering wheel "Jacques, Jacques,Jacques! Count your fucking days!" I took a deep breath, started the car up and pulled into Amayah's driveway, The apartment was small but very nice and the property was well maintained. "Hey baby!" She was outside on the porch waiting for my arrival "Hey Gorgeous!" I hugged her.  "What happened to your face?" She asked "Got beat up by my ex's boyfriend but it's all good, I pressed charges and did what I needed to" I said "Oh my gosh, are the kids okay?" She asked "Yea they are good!" I said "You should keep ice on your eye!" Amayah went into her freezer and grabbed some ice chips, she placed them in a bag and put a cloth over it before handing the ice bag to me "Thanks!" I said "Shea, if we develop a relationship do I have to worry about someone coming after you and I?" "No, it's handled. No more issues will arise, I promise!" I smiled "Im not a fighter so I don't want to be in that situation where I have to become one." "You won't, I wouldn't pursue a relationship if I thought there would be any issues." I placed her hand in mine. We cuddled on the couch and watched a few movies before I had to leave for work.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
𝓓𝓲𝓪𝓶𝓸𝓷𝓭 𝓐𝔂𝓼𝓱𝓮𝓻 (𝓕𝓻𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓒𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓽 𝓓𝓪𝓽𝓮)
6am
I contacted my mother and let her know everything that has happened and is happening and that I needed her to come to court with me, I needed her and my father to stand up and let them know how great of a mother I was and could be to my children and that they'll help me moving forward. "Hey babe, she know I'm out?" Jacques was buttoning up his baby blue dress shirt "I don't know, it's a possibility that she does but please do not do anything to mess this up!" "You still fucking that Dru girl?" Jacques surprised me with that question "Huh?" I looked shocked "I told you, I have eyes everywhere baby girl, I don't care that you fucking girls or they fucking you but if you cheat on me with a nigga just know ima kill his ass!" Jacques kissed my forehead "You're not mad?" I looked at him "Why would I be mad, Dru's a dyke but if she ever wants a piece of this, let her know I don't mind sharing!" Jacques grabbed his manhood "Babe oh my gosh!" I laughed "Girl it's all yours but shit if you ever want a 3some I'm down!" He laughed "mmm if I could find a girl, I got you papa!" I kissed his cheek. "Ughh time to head out!" I sighed.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Michael Carri  (Court Date)
"Your honor I stand up here and ask for mercy, I have been rehabilitated and I am a much better person now than I ever was, my life has changed in so many ways and I am ready to be a father to all of my children, I would like to be a free man again and possibly get a job, be a basketball coach and also be a great father, teach my kids right from wrong, now I know that I was convicted of murder but I'm telling you Judge, everything I did behind bars was self defense, men were being raped in there and I was almost raped again so I had no choice but to beat that man, he was bigger than me and wouldn't stop fighting so I did what I had to in order to protect myself, your honor, if given another chance I promise to do right by the law and by my peoples." The Judge was listening and looking directly at me, I was hoping he wouldn't turn me down, I wanted another shot to do right, Most my kids grown now so seeing them would be wonderful!  "Michael Carri, I have heard what you and the officials had to say, I will grant you parole, you will be a free man but I tell you Mr. Carri if I ever see you in my court room again I will never let you see the light of day again." The Judge kept speaking but all I heard was parole and freedom "Thank you your honor!" I said three times before I was brought back to the car "I'm going home!" I shouted loudly, taking a deep breath of  fresh air ∙•••••••••••••••••••••
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Shea Wright
- Shea Wright Vs Diamond Aysher -

"Your honor I would like full custody of my children, Shea might've helped with them and adopted them but I am grown now, I am in a position to have full responsibility of my children, you've seen my financial state and everything else, I even included pictures of their bedrooms in there, My boyfriend Jacques and I are willing to take full responsibility for my three children, Jacques and I do physically discipline my children but that is because Shea has let them be outright disrespectful towards my man and I, Shaela my 12 year old daughter was sexually active, she wasn't listening to any rules put in place and she said that Shea will always be in her life, Shea wright does not have a positive affect on my children your honor, it's best if she has zero contact so I could teach my children proper manners and proper communication, I also want permission to put my daughter on birth control and have her seen by a therapist if I can not have full custody." Diamond kept speaking, pissing me off with every word she said, our daughter was sucking titties not dick, She doesn't need birth control or therapy, Diamond is about to get beat the fuck up! "Shea Wright, would you like to say anything?" "I would!" "Go ahead, we are listening!" "Your honor, I am also financially well off, I also have a house and enough room for my children, they each have their own space, they have chores and they have rules, they have never missed a doctor appointments, they are healthy, eat properly, they are respectful to everyone else, they respect their mother in my presence but what Diamond fails to see is that their disrespect comes from her abandoning them, I'm not saying it's okay but I am just putting that out there. My children have never disrespected someone first or for nothing, also your honor, her boyfriend whipped my child with a belt leaving marks on her body, I do have pictures of the marks on her body, I went to confront Jacques about this to see how we could work on her behavior but he took it upon himself to beat me as well but with his fists, I have video proof and I also have hospital records, along with pictures of my face and body after the beating". The Judge reviewed everything that was given to him. "I have heard all three parties, Miss. Wright, Miss. Aysher and Mr. Givens, now usually I do not let boyfriends speak but since you two live together and are raising your children together I heard it all, I already spoke to you about your choice of discipline so hopefully that won't remain an issue or you, Mr.Givens and Miss.Aysher will be arrested and charged with child abuse, your children and twins will be placed in the system or with family, Now for custody. The children shall remain in the care of their biological mother, Miss.Aysher, Miss.Aysher you now have sole and legal custody and responsibility of your children...". "WHAT?" I screamed.