Wet💦

Shea Wright❤️

Shea Wright

"Guys get dressed we have to leave!" I gave Shaela space buns and left a few pieces out in the front,sides, and back "I look beautiful!" She smiles in the mirror "You are and always will be beautiful!" I kissed her cheek "Thank you mama!" She hugs and kisses me. Messiah comes in with his hair looking crazy "Boy you better put that in a bun or moisturize your curls "Can't I just cut my hair off?" He asked "Umm maybe when you are eighteen, No I am just kidding, if you want it cut we will go get it cut after school and basketball!" I grabbed my keys, jacket and charger "I want my hair cut too!" Shaela laughs "You playing?" I asked her "No, I want that same cut that that girl we saw at Starbucks has" Shaela is talking about the man bun hair cut "You have so much hair and you want to cut it off?" I almost cried "I'm going to have all the top" She rolls her eyes playfully "I'll think about it Shaela" I opened the car door for my kids to get in "Can we get Wendy's before we go?" Messiah asked "Yea, there is enough time to make a quick stop, Once at Wendy's I ordered two ten piece nuggets, two large fries and two medium lemonades.

"I'll see you two later!" I hugged and kissed my kids before driving away from their school, Every time I have to leave them I worry about all the shit that could happen, from school shootings to kidnappings, to all types of shit. "Hey Shea!" Iyla is at the red light next to me "What's up man, Where you headed?" I asked "Home, What about you?" "About to go to Pedro's, Join me!" I say "For sure!" Iyla and I head to Pedro's Diner.

******************************************************************************

"Come here baby!" I pulled Honey Rhnae into me for a hug, her eyes locked onto me almost immediately, My pulse climbed with every touch she made to my body, her soft warm hands caressed and traced my spine as I held onto her, feeling her warm, wet body next to mine. A slow grin crawled across her cheeks, one corner of her mouth at a time, Her eyelashes fluttered as she looked at me with seduction and sexual intentions "I love you!" Her lips are so irresistible and soft, Her bow shaped lips latched onto my heart shaped full lips... I moaned in pleasure as she stuck her tongue in my mouth, kissing me passionately, Her soft arms wrapped tightly around my back as my arms clung onto hers as well. The kiss broke for her to utter the words "I love you more than words can even explain!" I kissed her because words can't explain how I feel at this moment. "Do you want me....Just as much as I want you?" Her bow shaped lips caress my neck, I moaned... This moment was almost fucked because Diamond was on my mind, Instead of replying I picked her up, her naked body pressed against my body, I only have on a Black sports bra and black boxers "Baby!" She moaned After tongue kissing and practically fucking each other with our eyes, I put Honey down, "What are you doing?" her eyelashes flutter "What you want me to do!" I pinned her against the wall, feeling her hard nipples against mine "Baby I wish you would quit teasing me!" Honey says "I know my love!" My right hand traveled down her body until it met her clit, I started toying with it as she wiggled and moaned "Mmmm" her teeth sunk into my bottom lip as I rubbed on her wet clit, Honey closed her eyes and her mouth dropped open as I sped up.