𝓣𝓻𝓸𝓾𝓫𝓵𝓮 𝓲𝓷 𝓼𝓬𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓵

(𝒮𝒽ℯ𝒶 𝒲𝓇𝒾ℊ𝒽𝓉). 𝓥𝓞𝓣𝓔 𝓒𝓞𝓜𝓜𝓔𝓝𝓣 𝓢𝓗𝓐𝓡𝓔 𝓕𝓞𝓛𝓛𝓞𝓦4𝓜𝓞𝓡𝓔
****************************
Messiah,Adonis, and Shaela are now back at my house, it's a Saturday morning and I made breakfast, cheesy eggs, fried potatoes, bacon, sausage, pancakes,blueberry waffles and fruit salad. "Diamond never made breakfast, all we had was stupid McDonald's and I couldn't stand it anymore, thank you!" Shaela hugged me "You're welcome!" I kissed her forehead "You can see Carla after breakfast but you need to check your homework, three of the answers need some fixing!" I said "Wait for real? and okay I'll fix it!" Shaela hugged me again "Yes!" I laughed, I knew she liked Carina so I wasn't going to ruin their relationship by not letting her see her. "ADONIS AND MESSIAH HURRY UP BEFORE THE FOOD GETS COLD!" I said "ughh I'm tired and my muscles are sore!" Messiah came downstairs without a shirt "Boy where is the rest of your clothes?" I asked "Right here!" He grabbed the shirt from his backpack and put it on, Adonis and messiah grabbed a plate and began eating. "Sooo who has you smiling like that?" Shaela asked "Girl, mind your business!" I chuckled "Oh come on, spill the beans!" Messiah said "Okay okay, I met this girl when I was out, her name is Amayah and she's really really beautiful, I just hope she isn't crazy..." I sighed "Did you guys have sex?" Adonis asked and we all spit our OJ out "BOY!" Messiah looked at him "Well sorry!" He picked up his cup and drank from it "What do you know about sex?" I raised a brow "When you get all naked and go under the covers and kiss, I saw mommy and Jacques do that and they told me to get out!" Adonis shrugged his shoulders "Oh my gosh!" I facepalmed myself  "little boy you knock on a door and then you wait for the person to say come in or go away, you don't just open doors, okay?"  "Okay!" He finished his drink before getting down from the chair.
*********************************************
❤️𝓢𝓱𝓪𝓮𝓵𝓪 𝓓𝓲𝓪𝓶𝓸𝓷𝓭 𝓦𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽-𝓐𝔂𝓼𝓱𝓮𝓻❤️
"𝓘'𝓶 𝓼𝓸 𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓹𝔂 𝓽𝓸 𝓫𝓮 𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾!" 𝓘 𝓱𝓾𝓰𝓰𝓮𝓭 𝓒𝓪𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓪, 𝓼𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓵𝓾𝓷𝓬𝓱 "𝓘'𝓶 𝓼𝓸 𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓹𝔂 𝓪𝓼 𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓵!" 𝓼𝓱𝓮 𝓱𝓾𝓰𝓰𝓮𝓭 𝓶𝓮 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓴𝓲𝓼𝓼𝓮𝓭 𝓶𝔂 𝓬𝓱𝓮𝓮𝓴 "𝓦𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝔀𝓪𝓽𝓬𝓱 𝓪 𝓶𝓸𝓿𝓲𝓮?" 𝓼𝓱𝓮 𝓪𝓼𝓴𝓮𝓭 "𝓞𝓯 𝓬𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓼𝓮." 𝓘 𝓼𝓶𝓲𝓵𝓮𝓭.
Carina and I watched the movie called "The little mermaid" with Halle Bailey "Can I kiss you?" I asked her "I thought we were waiting for that?" She smirked before leaning over and attaching her lips to mine, she had beautiful soft lips, I know I'm young but I really like her and I can't wait to be older so we could do our own thing "We could kiss and then when I'm sixteen we could do more..." I kissed her lips again, this time more passionately. Being with Carina was the best part of this whole day.
*********************************************
𝓜𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓪𝓱 𝓐𝓬𝓮 𝓦𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 (Monday)
"Have you been with anyone else?" Ayana asked? "I'm a virgin girl, what are you talking about?" I just got into the cafeteria at school and my girl was trippin already. "Just tell me the truth, Jehlan knocked up some girl in tenth grade and I know you was with him on Saturday so just tell me!" "I wasn't with nobody, You are my girlfriend, you gonna be my fiancée and then you gonna be my wife! No one else babe" I pulled Ayana in for a hug "Promise me Messiah!" "I promise babe!" I kissed her forehead and wiped her tears away. "I love you girl!" I said "I love you too!" She kissed me.  "Look at what we have here!" Nathan's friend Genesis came over by me, he was 5'8 and about 230 pounds, he picked on everyone and made all the girls uncomfortable "Leave us alone Genesis!" I said "Or what? You gonna jump me nigga?" He laughed. "He won't need to!" Joshua and Alex stood in front of Genesis who held his balled up fist "We ain't scared of you nigga, you just a bitch who likes bullying people but I'm a bully too" Joshua pushed Genesis causing him to fall back and a lot of the girls laughed "Fuck y'all laughing at?" He stood up and rushed Joshua but I put my foot out which made him bust his nose on the tile floor.

"Please don't get in a fight!" Ayana grabbed my arm "I'm not babe, I swear!" I laughed, Genesis was pissed off now but the principal came and grabbed him up before he could do anything. "I'll be back!" Ayana takes off with a few of her girlfriends, I don't know why she hangs with Ebony, that bitch is 16 with 3 kids, like how the fuck you got 3 kids at 16, shit is a shame, if I ever have a daughter I pray she ain't no hoe.
*********************************************