A higher Power

Shea Wright
"Ma'am I need you to come with me" I'm lead to a room where people learn that their loved ones died "I can't.. I can't.., was her girlfriend called?" I asked "She is in surgery, she was shot in the stomach and chest , her baby survived. He is being treated in the NICU. She told us to save her child and to call you. "I'm her ex girlfriend, just do whatever you can to save her, I'll pay the medical bills just please save her!" I contact Diamond's mother "Mrs. Aysher I need you and your husband to come down to Saint Mary's hospital, Diamond is in critical condition... She might not make it!" I tried so hard to hold back the tears but I couldn't do it any longer "What what happened Shea, what happened to our baby?" Her mother cries "She was shot in the stomach and chest, I really need you to come down here!" "How how did this happen, who did this?" Her mother cries "I don't know Mrs. Aysher, I think it was her ex wife. Mrs. Aysher I'm going to handle it." I hung up the phone and called someone who I know is a natural born killer. Taylor got pistol whipped when she should've got shot to death. Now this bitch is going to die..."Hey man, I need a favor!" "All I need is a name!" The deep voice booms "Taylor Yadav!" I said "On it" The call hung up... "Shea Wright?" A lady walks in "Olivia Smalls is here, Can she join you?" "I guess..." I really don't want to deal with someone who barely knows Diamond but it is what it is, that's her girlfriend "Do you have any idea who did this?" Olivia asks "Taylor Yadav!" I wiped my face and sat down on the couch, I prayed, I prayed to a God, any God, Any higher power! All I need is someone to save Diamond that's all I need! "She's strong!" I say aloud "Do you believe in a higher power?" Olivia asked "Somewhat!" I said. Olivia grabs my hand and bows her head, I do the same... She starts speaking a different language... Is this bitch Russian.. Her name is Olivia... That's not Russian...