Breaking News

BREAKING NEWS
"Basketball star now prisoner Michael Carri has been brought to the hospital after being beaten and sodomized in his jail cell by multiple inmates, The 24 year old is the father of at least eight children, He now is in critical condition at Saint Mary's Hospital and receiving treatment.

Shea Wright
"Baby isn't that Messiah's dad?" Honey asks "His donor!?.... Yea.." I shake my head at the thought of him getting the title "Dad"  "Babe you okay?" Honey rubs my face "I'm alright, Honestly I've been thinking about Diamond, I haven't heard from her and I know Taylor was released... I think I should just check in." I said  "Seriously?" Honey looks at me like I'm crazy "Yes!" I sighed "Shea... If you love her maybe you should be with her"  "Just because I love someone doesn't mean that I should be with them, I care about her deeply, I love her, I want the best for her and yes I do worry about her but not because of my own selfish reasons it's because we share two children together. I'm pretty sure you are old enough to understand that though.  "I am babe and I am sorry, I just don't want to lose you!" Honey says "You won't lose me!" I assure her.

"Hello?" Diamond's soft

"Hello?" Diamond's soft. Voice comes through the phone "Hey, Are you busy?" I asked her "No... are the kids okay?" She asks "Yes they are great, Can we meet up and talk?" I asked "Yes, is the diner fine?" "Yea!" I say "Okay see you soon!" I hang up and get dressed. Black bra and boxers, Black Nike joggers, A white Nike T and white Nike Sneakers "I'll see you in a bit!" I lean over the bed to kiss my woman "Don't get in trouble!" She smiles "I won't love!" I grabbed my keys and lightweight Nike jacket before heading out.

Pedro's Diner-3pm
"Hey!" We shared a hug before sitting down at the booth "How have you been?" Diamond asks "I been good, kids are great! How have you been?" "Umm... I'm okay!" The way Diamond speaks has me on edge "She's beating on you?" I asked.. The silence let's me know everything I need to know. "I accidentally shot her a few days ago... she's in the hospital..." Tears fall from Diamond's eyes "I need help Shea but I'm scared I'll drop the charges again!" "You shot her, where?" "In her side, W we were having s sex" Diamond's voice becomes shaky  "Is she going to live?" I raised a brow  "Yes..."   "It wasn't an accident was it?" I whispered  "No.. She had the gun to my head because I didn't want to.. I didn't want to have sex, We .. we switched positions and while she was getting comfortable I just pulled the trigger from right where the gun was laying"   "Diamond I got to go!" I go to get up  "You don't love me anymore..." She cries
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••