Two Russian bitches

Shea Wright

"What the fuck is going on?" I pulled into the field and got out of my car, I stood next to Oli but kept my eyes on these two russian bitches, One of them being Taylor Yadav, Diamond's ex wife "Don't play stupid!" The bitch whose name I don't know spoke like she was hot shit "Who the fuck are you?" "Olesya!" "The bitch finally has a name!" Oli says "What do you want Taylor?" I asked "I want Olivia dead and I want you, hmmm I want you to suffer!" Taylor looked me dead in the face "You can't be serious!" I chuckled... We are inches away from each other but I could tell both women are strapped "I am so serious!" Taylor pulls her gun out, aiming it at her "Come on Taylor, don't do that!" Oli puts her hands up "Put your fucking hands down, if she wanted you dead you would be dead already!" I shook my head "Man how do you know that?" Oli looked at me "Just trust me!" I whispered "Look Taylor, you and Olesya can take your bitch asses out of here and live to see another day or you both can die where you stand!" I took a step back, Oli stepped back as well "Bitch you don't scare me, how the fuck can you kill us when you don't even have a weapon?" Olesya steps closer, I took another step back and so did Oli "When I look at you, you better hustle back to the fucking car and get low, do you understand me?" I asked Oli "What are you bitches whispering about?" Taylor asked "Taylor, I'm not the type to negotiate with bitches like you so this is when I call for my problems to be removed!" I looked at Taylor and then at Oli who takes off running, I dropped down behind my car and not long after Olesya gets blown to pieces, Taylor's body gets riddled with bullets within seconds.