What is wrong with Shea?

Olivia Smith
"What do you want?" I wiped the blood from my mouth "I want answers, I want to know that no one else is going to hurt Diamond!" Shea said "So you're going to beat the fuck out of me to get answers?" I asked "I don't want to but I will if I have to!" Shea sat down on the chair in front of me "I'm her fucking ex! Now can you leave" I was heated but I knew I wouldn't win a fight with Shea so I just came clean "I WAS HER SEX SLAVE WHATEVER YOU WANT TO FUCKING CALL IT!"
After Shea leaves I showered and went to bed, she told me that if I ever hurt Diamond she will have me murdered just like Taylor and that other bitch, I believe every word she said but I'm nothing like Taylor, I could and would never.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Visiting Diamond
"Hey babe!" "Oh my god what happened to your face?" Diamond sits up "It's nothing!" I said "it's something, who did that?" She examined my face "Someone who thought I was a bad person!" I grabbed a cup and filled it with ice "Babe have you even looked in the mirror?" Diamond asked "I don't want to!" I said "Come here!" Diamond hugs me "please tell me who did this to you!" She says... Right when I was about to tell her what went down Shea walks in with a bouquet of roses and a fruit bowl, I turned back towards Diamond "Awww Shea, Thank you!" "You're welcome!" Shea kissed her cheek "I'll be back later!" I go to get up but Diamond gently grabs my wrist and nods, I nodded back and then leave.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Diamond Aysher
"Did you see Oli's face?" I couldn't hide the annoyance in my voice "I didn't come here to talk about your girlfriend, I came here to check on you and see if you need anything!" Shea gets a cup of ice water "Shea I'm fine now, I mean I'm still recovering but I'm alive, Taylor won't be bothering me anymore so yea!" "I punched her, but she already told you that before walking out!" Shea looked me dead in the face "Why?" I asked "Diamond you are an easy target, an easy person to take advantage of, someone who can be manipulated just by a few nice gestures!" "What the fuck?" I looked at Shea as if she was an alien "I'm not trying to hurt your feelings I'm just telling you what I see, Olivia isn't whom she says she is but one day it'll come to light, I would've beat her ass if I didn't have two kids waiting at home for me but I do so if she ever lays a finger on you or even raises her voice at you the wrong way just prepare to say goodbye!" Shea finishes off the water and then leaves. I sat there confused as fuck because what the fuck is up with Shea, this isn't her!