Shit is about to get real!

Messiah's messy situation
"Bro I don't know what to do, I got a big dick what if shawty breaks?" I laughed "Nigga she ain't gonna break, you missed sex Ed or something, the pussy stretches that's why they can fit a damn baby out that shit!" Jehlan said "Man I want my own lil one, I want a daughter that looks just like me!" I said "Ok nigga you buggin, you just turned 15 don't go impregnating females!" Jehlan laughs "females? You mean female! Ayana is going to be the only one having my babies" I said "I want a lil one too but not right now, maybe when I'm close to 30, so I can party and club because I don't want to miss a day of my baby's life!" "Same here bro!"
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"Hey what's up!" My sister comes in the room with a smirk on her face "What do you want?" I asked her "Can you ask Jehlan if I could chill with his lil sister!" She smiled  "EWWW get out of my room!"  "Pleaseeee!" She does that puppy dog face  "$50 bucks!" I put my hand out with a smile "Fine!" Shaela runs out, she comes back and places fifty dollars in my hand. I texted Jehlan and he said he would ask his mom, it's mad weird that my lil sister likes girls but I rather her like girls than guys "You think they getting back together for real?" Shaela asked "I hope it's just sex!" I looked back at my PS5 "Moms got too much on her plate!" My sis says "Dead serious!" I shook my head "How she dumped Honey is craaazy word to me!" Shaela shook her head "You act just like Mom!" I laughed "Not true!" She laughed "Yes it is!"