Baby boy is here (Adonis O'shea Wright)

Shea Wright 2 Days Later.... VOTE COMMENT FOLLOW SHARE4MORE THANK YOU!

"Diamond Aysher had a contract legally signed by a judge that Shea Wright is the guardian of the newborn baby so at this point it is up to her if she wants you to be present in the NICU room" The doctor says "Wait What?" Olivia and I say in unison "You didn't know about this?" Olivia asks "No, I thought that she made up her mind when she started dating you, I think since Olivia is her girlfriend that she should also be apart of this, Just in case anything happens to Diamond the baby will have the both of us!" I say "That is perfectly fine but since Diamond is in a coma, legally you have all say in the matter of what happens with the baby as far as medical and living situation goes, We also have a Taylor Yadav in our records listed as an emergency contact and her wife" The other nurse says "They are divorced" I quickly say "Okay we will have to look into that but for now you can come up and see the baby!" Olivia and I go to the NICU to meet Diamond's premature baby boy...

"Oh my gosh he is sooo tiny!" I said while gowning up, Olivia finishes before me "How much did he weigh?" I asked "He is three pounds two ounces and 12 inches long "Wow, he has so much hair too be so tiny." Olivia touches his little hand, I take pictures of him for Diamond and the kids "Is everything okay with him other than being premature?" I asked "He is healthy and the bullets did not cause him any harm thankfully, He was tucked safely on her side" "That is good to hear, Diamond's parents will be back later, I know they can't wait to meet him!" Olivia takes a few pictures "Olivia, I have to tell you something and I need you to listen without judging....." I took a deep breathe.

Author: What do you think Shea is about to tell Olivia?