Prenatal DNA testing?

I say "If you want me to be apart of this baby's life then I want to adopt him, If I can't then I am leaving."    Diamond looks at me "Of course I want you in his life I just don't know who the father is and the father has to sign his rights over in order for you to adopt him"  "Well we got a few more weeks to go and little baby boy will be here!"  "Orr I can do a prenatal DNA test" Diamond says while showing me her phone "call the place and make an appointment first!" I say  "Okay babe" After Diamond makes the appointment she texts the men that are potential fathers to the baby.   "They all agreed to it, We will know before I give birth!" Diamond hugs me, I hug back... Parts of me wish I wasn't so in love with this unborn baby but I felt his kicks, his punches and I even saw his little face in ultrasounds, I feel like woman are more connected to babies while on the inside and fathers feel that connection once they are out! It's just my opinion... don't come for me! haha  "Shea is going to come help you set up the crib and changing table if that's okay with you?"  "Yes, I could use the help for sure!" I grabbed the boxes of diapers from the living area and put them in the bedroom. We are setting up at Diamond's house but if she let's me adopt the baby I will move her in with me or I'll ask to move in with her, either way we both have a big enough place. "Why do you have a three bedroom if it's just you?" I asked "Just for extra room when I was with Shea, her kids would sleep in them"  "Aww that's nice, Do you want more kids after him?" I finished stacking up the diapers and wipes  "I don't know...Maybe!"  "I know I want two kids, maybe three... I have to feel it out though!"  "Would you be upset with me if I didn't want more?" Diamond asked "Like give birth to more or just no more period?" I asked "Give birth to more, If my partner wanted to I'm fine with it" She says  "Oh okay, I don't mind carrying but only if I am in a great relationship!" I said  "Okay!" Diamond goes and gets the door, Shea just texted her to say she is here. 

"What's up!" We dap up before getting to work putting together the rocking chair, crib, and changing table, Shea gave us the crib and rocking chair while we got the dresser from IKEA  "All this room needs is a bit of paint and some cute pictures, once we figure out his name we can put it above the crib!" I smiled  "Diamond you better hold onto this one!" Shea pats my shoulder and giggles "I will!" Diamond laughs "You better!" I say as I hugged Diamond and kissed her neck...