Chapter 32

Y/n pov

"Awwww!! Look at  these first-, second- and third-graders!!! Aren't they cute!!? Aren't they cute!!?"

I was really excited seeing these kids even if I hate kids because they're annoying but these little kidis are tooooo adorable, not like I thought they would be.

Ran was kinda annoyed because I think I never called him cute or other cind of compliments. "Yeah but I'm cuter!!?"

"Nuh, brother! Sorry but you're ugly!" Rindou teased his older brother and chuckled.

"Well at least I was born first and took more beauty genes from mom and dad... And probably didn't let enough left for you."

"Nah! You were to dumb to do that."

Both brothers were fighting what made Koko really annoyed. All of the sudden a kid (probably 7 years old) run into Koko, ruined his expensive clothes whit ink and fall to the ground.

"I'm really sorry sir! Please don't put me in detention.. Are you new?" The kid asked nervously while trying to stand up.

I could see how mad Koko got and before he opened his mouth his gaze landed on my eye twitching, creepy smile face. And if someone says you can't communicate using face expressions, then they are the most dumbest MF ass on this planet.

He knew I was saying: 'if you dare to even give a loud tone from you, then ur dead!!!'

Then I walked up to the kido and helped him up and comforted him while patting
his head.

"Are you ok? Don't worry, he won't put you in detention!.......... AM I RIGHT?!!!" I said the last part a bit louder and looked at Koko.

"Ehhhh.... Yeah!... Yeah!... I-I won't" Koko was really nervous and walked to the restroom  that was right next to the place he was standing, to try to clean the mess on his suit.

Ran and Rin were laughing their lungs out and some other teacher came to great us so they stopped laughing. "Hello.. You must be one of the 4 new teachers. Am I right?... I know, getting 4 new teachers at the same time is not something that happens every day, but welcome. I hope the students don't cause too much trouble"

"Oh hello, ahh... No the kids here are angels!" I answered her and the schoolbell rang.

RINGGGGGGGGGG

The teacher wanted to leave to go to her class but I stopped her "Wait.. Uhhh... How do I know witch class I have?"

"Oh. You don't have the app, do you? Well it's your first day so I'll show you.... Here it's this app and you have to click on that and there is the plan.. What's your name?."

"Y/n Ryuguji."

"Ok.. Let's sirch for Ryuguji... Ahha there. Class 2a."

"Uh thanks bye."

"Bye!"

She said her good byes and left to her class. I looked back onto my phone and looked were Ran, Rin and Koko had.

"Ran... you have class... 3a and Rin you... 3b and Koko.. were is Koko?" I asked.

"Did you forget? He left to try to clean his suit." Ran answered.

"Oh.."

A few moments later he came back with a annoyed face expressions.

I smirked and chuckled at that while trying to hide it under my hand "Hehe! Don't make drama because of one suit!"

I made him really pissed. And he just looked like a mad man.

"Damn, calm down!! OK your class... Wow it's with me. Class 2a! Hehe. That's good because now I can keep a ln eye on you! "

Ran and Rin disappeared and I took Kokos hand a pulled him to class 2a.

"Can you believe we have second graders?! I'm so excited too see those cute kiddos!" I almost screamed in excitement.

Koko bluched... Why.... Why is he bluching now? Strange...

"Yeah... Yeah... Let's go..." His anger was gone. He was.. embarrassed... Huh?

We reached the class and entered it.

Omg!! I could die!! They're so cute!

A few sec later when all kids noticed me they came running at me and hugged me while complimenting me. Awwww!!

"Are you our new teacher? You look very beautiful!"

"One day I want too look just like you!"

"D-do you p-put make up to look l-like this or did a f-farry made ma-magic on you?"

Awwwww!!

Then a litlle boy made something very cute. He kneeled down and took out a pink paper made ring.  "Can you marry m-me?"

And the funniest part was when Koko jumped in and said "she already has a bf!"

"Do I?" I asked.

"Yes!" he sad proudly.

"And who is my bf?" I teased.

"Me! No us!"

"Haha! See... Wait whaaaaaa-?!
You aren't my bf and who is us?" I was taken aback.

"Us. All of us accept Nino and Nina!"

"Whaaaaaaa-?! Since when?"

"Since always!"

"Nuh uhh!"

"Yes uhh!"

"And who decided that?"

"Uhhh...
.
.
.
...."

"Exactly!"