Chapter 3

Y/n pov

"You're looking cute when you're blushing." Barbie said grinning.

Ran whisper to Mikey "Was it good?" Mikey just stand up and went to his room without knowing who I was cause I still didn't answer the question.

"Hhhhhhh.... you're such a disappointment brother..." Jellyfish sighed. "Haa!!! What did I do?!!#%€#" He screamed back. " Forget it!" Jellyfish answered.

You finished ur tayaki and wanted to grab the last one when you notice that the last one was gone.

"#%&€#%$¢¥℅ WHO.... TOOK...... THE LAST ONE!!!!! I said aggressively. "I think it was Mikey" Coconut said "After all there his favourite and these homemade are better than the normal we buy!"

" No one ever takes my food without asking especially not the last pice!" I sounded like I wanted to kill someone. Calm down.. calm down Y/n "Hhhhaaa- Hhhhuuuuu"

I introduced myself and wanted to leave but they didn't let me go back home actually they force me to stay with them because of their f*cking work, whatever it was I didn't know. So I went with them to their mansion.

" I have a question, when do you guys have birthday?" I asked some day. "Juli. 3. my brother March. 10. but he isn't here, why" Barbie said. "Me on Mai. 27. and my bro Oct. 20." Ran respond to my question. "March. 31." Coconut said, " January. 20." Kaku told me.
"And Mikey?!" I asked. "He has on August. 20." Said Sanzu.

Thats in.... 3 days..... Should I surprise him? I mean I don't even know him... but he doesn't look like someone is celebrating his birthday.... I'm gonna surprise him!!

(2 days later)

I tried to find out everything about him. His favourite colour RED, his favorite snack is TAIYAKI.

I asked the others how he was in the past and they only told me he was childish, strong, he loved his family and friends and wold do everything to protect them. So I searched for information about his family and friends...

I found old pictures from him and his friends. Wow... he looks so happy and had shiny eyes when he was with them. Now it's nothing except cold, dark and no hope... No! The last time I saw him, his eyes.... I saw a bit hope and happinesstrapped inside where no one, not even he himself can find it.

I made a big cake that looks like a taiyaki and a smaller one with a little Mikey on it. It was night and I was in the living room without anyone seeing me.

I build a beautiful Taiyaki-necklace↓

I made the room red because it is his favorite colo↓

I put the taiyaki cake in the living room with lots of other snacks and drinks

I put the taiyaki cake in the living room with lots of other snacks and drinks. I know that they would drink alcohol but I wanted energy drinks and I decided to take both.

I put the smaller cake in his room with a note: Happy Birthday Mikey, I hope this little cake makes you happy, sry if not or if u don't like it.

I went to bet at 1 a.m. and woke up at 7 a.m., I made my hair and changed my PJs into a jeans and oversized hoodie.

I went out of the room and stand in front of Mikey's door waiting for him. His door opened and I screamed louder than an elephant "Happy Birthday!"

But he didn't care I took his hand and drag him to the living room, the others were already in the living room cause I forced them and again not only me but also the others scream "Happy birthday!!"

Everyone had fun except Mikey, he just sat on the chair looking at us then he went back to his room. It made me a bit sad, didn't he like it?? I followed him to his room.

Knok Konk Knok!

" Who's there" He asked.                                 "It's me" I respond.                                            "......."                                                                   

I opened the door and saw him sitting on his bed. He looked down at his hands and I just sat next to him.                

I freaked out internally at the silence. So I began to speak "Are u OK? Ehh.... I'm sorry if u didn't like it..."                      ".........." I gave him a box and went out.

Mikey pov

She gave me a small box and went out.

Why is she doing this..? She don't even know us...! We kinda kidnapped her....  but... Huh..?? What ist that...? I look at the night table there was a cake in a little note.

I stand up onto the night table and took the note.

" Happy Birthday Mikey, I hope this little cake makes you happy sorry if not or you don't like it."

I took the cake and eat it.                              It's.... It's... so good.....  It remind me of the cake Emma always made... on my birthday....

I open the box she gave me. It's a beautiful necklace... a taiyaki necklace... 

_______________________________
Today is the 20.8. so:
Happy Birthday MANJIRO!🎉🥳