Chapter 28

Sanzu pov

"You guys should be more careful on who u kidnap!" Nina was angry, wery angry like she wants to kill us but I didn't know why so I asked"Why, it's just a random girl!" That made her look more wanting to kill us.

"She isn't just a random girl! Actually do u guys ever been to any concert of Y/n?" She sat down and I could see how she tried to calm her self down.

"No.... Because I thought we should take distance from her." Still without any idea of what was going on I said and Nina sighted.

"And u haven't seen any photo of her maybe from the internet
or something? Or have u seen the tattoo on her neck?"

"No" we all answered.

"Y'all are so dumb!"

"Huh?"

"That was Y/n u dumb ass!"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

It was Y/n...........?

.
.
.
.
.

I hurt her again............

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I turned around cuz I heard footsteps from behind me and "Ni-na?" A person asked. It was Y/n with Mikey helping her walk.

The moment she saw me she stopped walking and looked at me with fear.

I stepped aside from the door and Y/n walked in still whit Mikeys help.

After she sat down next to Nina we talked about the problem and slowed it . I also have apologized what was really hard for some reason but I can't stop thinking that it was my fault.

.
.
.

If I just hadn't been so jealous that day and had not shoot.

.
.
.

Nina and Y/n left.

I just went to the balcony to calm down but everything I tried did not help.. not even drugs.

Nina pov

"Finally we arrived" I sighted and went out of the car. Y/n.. I haven't seen her that quite before... It's like she isn't Y/n..

I unlocked the door and yelled "We're home!" I immediately got an answer from Draken.

"Where is Y/n!" He asked and when he saw her he began to arguing about why she was out so long without telling us.

"Ken, just let her I explain it later!" I gave him a serious look and he understood what I meant.

I made Y/n something to eat and after she ate just a bit of it she stood up and went to sleep.

I cleaned up the mess I had made in the kitchen and after I was done I threw my self onto the couch next to Keny and stretched myself.

"So.. what happened?"

"Oh yeah. ah I guess u figured out that somehow Y/n and Bonten met each other!"

"Yeah?"

"So they didn't recognize her and kidnapped her and Sanzu....."

"WHAT DID HE DO!"

"Calm down!!!"

"OK. Ok. So what did he do?"

"He .... he raped her..."

"AND U TELL ME TO CALM DOWN!!??"

"Shut up!! She'll wake up!!"

"O...........k" he whispered in annoyance and also went to sleep.

"Why did that had to happen?" I said and also went to sleep.

I woke up and it was 1 p.m..
First time I've slept for so long.

Wow. It never was that quite!

I went into the living room and there was Y/n playing quitely with her fingers what was really odd because she actually would do something stupid and Draken who was also very quiet sitting on the couch and watching through the air.

"U two very quiet!"

"Hmh.."

"Let's go out.. maybe go to the park.." I said and tried to somehow make their mood a bit better.

"Ok.." They answered.

"Can I maybe.... take my... roller skates with me?'' Y/n asked probably because I never allow her to wear them AND she smiled!! A bit.

FINALY!!

"Of course u can."

She immediately went to her room and came back with her
roller skates.

"Let's go!" She said.

"Don't you want to change from ur pyjamas?"

"Oh..... Hehe."

The Y/n I know is coming back!!

--------------------------------------
A/n: So I was working on two drawings and just wasted to ask how they are!?🙂

--------------------------------------A/n: So I was working on two drawings and just wasted to ask how they are!?🙂

This↑
and
This↓

Rate them from 1 to 10

Byee!!🤭