Chapter 1

It's your first week in Japan and you live in a small apartment. Just like everyday you're bored so you decided to go out.
You put on your cargo pants and oversize Hoodie.
You walk past a club and just how evil you are, you jumped in with one foot breaking the door, crashing into a table and getting everyone's attention.

Pov Y/n:
"Aaaaaaaaaa" I screamed following by a "Ahh, i think I broke my ankle"
Everyone burst out laughing. One of the employees came and said while laughing " Hey little girl I think you're at the wrong place." Everyone just started laughing louder. And some guys tried to flirt with me cause I actually  was really pretty.
" Don't laugh at me, I'm at the right place" I said with an evil grin. I stood up and went to the bar keeper to get a drink cause I was thirsty. " What can I get u?" The bar keeper said. " An energy drink please" I respond.
" Sorry we don't have that kind of stuff" He said. "Ugh, it's useless to come here you don't even have good drinks!" I said walking away.

From that day I came every day in that club and annoyed people, like playing pranks on them and etc..

One day I came a bit earlier than usual, it wasn't opened yet but I sneaked in, to surprise them.
When I got in, I heard someone screaming, so I decided to check up who it was. Seeing the chef of the club yelling at the employees and taking out a paper screaming " If your name land on this paper, your fired! I don't care who write it or whose name it is!"
You recorded it and went hiding behind something cause they were leaving the room. After everyone walked out you sneaked in and took the paper grinning.😈
An hour later the customers came.
"I'm back!" I scream causing everyone to look at me. "Not her again" some people said while others we're happy because they thought it was funny.

Someone was about to kick me out when I yelled at him "Let me go, or you will be fired!" " What do you want to do, to get me fired?" He asked.
I took the paper out and said while grinning "You want ur name on it? I mean everyone can do it, your boss said!"

His boss came and said "You can't do that" " Didn't you say everyone can write on it and every name can land on it? Ops😛Do what I say or you fired!"

He came closer to kick me but I dodged it and kicked him back, he passed out and I just went to the kitchen to grab some snacks and eat.

I got back, got up on a table and screamed  confidently" I'm the boss here now!" Bossing everyone around.

I got a bit bored doing that, so I gave back the paper and did what I did every day, get on their nerves.

I was looking for a victim and thought I found the right one but if I only knew!

He had white long hair and was looking at me like he wanted something from me.
I went to him with a drink and gave it to him, he took the first sip and spat it all out.
"Hah" I said taking out salt from your pocket.

I couldn't hold it back, so I began laughing, falling on the ground and holding my stomach because of the pain.

He looked angry and pissed off but then he looked at me and flirted with me.
I was a little uncomfortable, so I walked away, but he followed me.
I turned around and asked "Why tf are you following me!"

" Cuz I can't find a pretty girl like you every day! Btw  what's your name?" He said in a flirty tone. "Nana yo buisnes! Hehe" I giggled.

He took me over his shoulder and brought me to the VIP area. " Let me go, you stupid ass!"
He stopped at a table with five other men. "Oii, Koko! Who's that pretty girl you have there?" A man with pink hair and diamond scars set grinning.

"Hey, what's your name pretty" a man with purple black long hair said. " Still nana yo guys buisnes!(👁👄👁)"

A other man with short black purple hair asked " Isn't that the crazy pretty girl who's praying pranks on everyone with out knowing who her victim cold be?!"

"Yea she is and well I'm gona make her mine thanks for bringing her Koko!" The pink one said. " Don't talk shit Sanzu, she's already in my and Ran's hands!"

" Keep dreaming Rindou! Hey Mikey, Kaku why aren't you two talking?"
"Let them be, they would never even think about a girl!" That Sanzu said. "Oooiiiii!! Let me go or I will kick ur asses up to Mount Everest!" I said with out thinking.

"Hey, watch how you talk to us prinzess!" Said Sanzu and that Rindou "Shut up Barbie, you too jellyfish" I said annoyed.
After saying that I filled a needle on my arm and it went black.

Pov Sanzu:

She stopped talking and I gave her an injection making her fall asleep. I kissed her on her neck and she jumpt of me.

I was shocked, how.... she should be sleeping. "You pervert, touch me again and I force you to watch Peppa Pig for 24h!" She screamed at me.

----------------------------------------------------------
Hi guys this is my first story, it dosn't have anything to do whit the real anime, it's just a story!
Hope you enjoyed it!
I'm trying to post a chapter every day.
Bye🙂