Chapter 27 🔞

Y/n pov

"Ahh fuck my arm" I groaned in silence because it somehow got a big ass fat bruise.

I was in a mysterious room tied up on a chair. Probably a basement due to the fact that it was dark and the the air was humid, just a little lamp next to me on a tablet.

"HellooooooooOoOo!!...... Is someone there? I'm cold! It's freezing!.......... HeloOoOoOooo?? Where am I!"

.........

.........

"Stfu bitch!" Was all I heard but it wasn't from the room I was in.

"Mf! It's fu~ing freezing in here and my arm hurts like shit! If u don't let me free then-"I was cut of by an opening door "then what?" The person behind the door said grinning while lustfully walking up to me.

"Then I'll beat ur fu~ing ass and cut ur fu~ing dick off while squeezing ur balls with a truck!"

"Watch ur words bitch!" The man angrily said and walked up to me. His hair was pink and he had a jellyfish haircut then a man with black hair and a scar on his face whit two eye colors appeared behind him.

"Hey... U two kinda familiar!" I said trying to figure out who they were.

"Sorry but I have never ever seen u before!" The black haired guy said then went out of the room and came back with with six other men.

Somehow all where really familiar to me.

"I'll ask u once and I want a honest answer!" A dude who had short white hair and dark
eye bags mumbled.

"Hmh?"

"Who are u working for and why are u here?!" He sounded really serious and had a serious look on his face. He looked deadly into my eyes while sitting on a chair. Poor thing. "Probably hadn't eaten in days" I thought when he suddenly ripped me out of my thoughts. "Who are u working for?!"

"I'm working for myself!" I said trying to somehow free my hands from ropes with which they bound my hands with.

"Working for ur self huh? Well I actually don't care! Sanzu take care of this situation and yes u can do whatever u want with her." He mumbled again and
all of the sudden another man was heard. "Hey stop.... and let her go!" He was breathing heavily because he was running to get to this room and now was standing at the door.

"Why is she ur girlfriend or smt, I thought u liked the other robot?" A man with black and purple hair and again a jellyfish haircut asked grinning like a horse.

"Sorry bro but she'll die after I or we had our fun with her. And how did u find a girl like that?" Pinky said

"No she's not my girlfriend-" He got cut off by the pinky who stood up and freed me before I completely freed my hands "Great. Now u don't have to be heart broken!" He then took me in his arms and I could see his lustful disgusting grin.

The man who tried to convince them to let me free wasn't able to say something when the pinky ran out of the room with me in his arms who tried to get off him and stormed into an other room.

"Sanzu wait!!" I guess the pinkys name is Sanzu.

"Shut up Nino!" And the dude's name who wants me free was Nino....

"Kinda sounds like Nina" I thought.

"Let me go u--" I couldn't finish my sentence when he threw me on a bed and jumped ontop of me. He started kissing my neck and I couldn't hold the moaning. He ripped my clothes off and started kissing and touching me everywhere.

I just had an underwear on but not for long because he didn't wanted to waist time. I moaned and wanted to push him away but my body didn't listen to me and moved on it's own.

"Ahhh... Shi-Shitt...." I gave words and noises off me I didn't like.

Sanzu pov

Damn these sounds where making me more wanting to fuck her! This girl reminds me of Y/n. Just how much I wanted to feel Y/n the only one I ever fell in love with!

"I'll make it quick! Ok!" I told her but wasn't sure if she heard or understand till I heard her say "O-okk..k"

I took of my pants and immediately put my dick into her mouth. I was choking her.
A few min later I saw the liquid I created dripping out of her mouth and sliding down her chin to her neck. "Be brave and swallow!!" I told her and she did as I told her.

A little bit later I got bored of her mouth so I took my big dick out of her mouth and looked at her beautiful face that reminded me of Y/n to see her cough and breath heavily.

I quickly moved to her now wet pussy and began tasting it then took a two fingers and sliding them in and out of her.

"Ahh ...uhhh.... S-san-zu p-pll-lease st-stop"

"Her begging... Her voice.... Just like my little Y/n!" It was making me crazy!

"I-i'm g-g-gonna c-cum"

"Then do it!" I commanded.

She did and I took my hands out of her and slowly put my dig dick in. I began slow but got faster and faster and trusted harder and harder.

"Ahh.. S-san-zu"

"Ugh! Fuck! Ur so, ahh so tight!

After more min of moaning I finally slide out and stopped because I was out of air and that was the moment I saw her tears falling out. She was sobbing but it was very quiet probably because she was tired.

I took the gun that was on my night table and pointed it at her but suddenly heard someone screaming behind my door to come out and don't touch her anymore. It was Mikey so I quickly put on my clothes and opened the door.

Mikey rushed in ignoring my figure standing in front of him and hugged that girls naked body. "Wth????" I said and Ran told me to come out because Nino had to tell us smt.

We where on the way to the meeting room where everyone else was. when I asked him "Why didn't u wanted to fuck that bitch? And do u know why boss all of the sudden reacted that way" And he answered "It would be like cheating on Y/n. Nino told boss smt and that's the reason why he just did that.

Out of curiosity I asked "What did he tell boss?"

"Idk. But we'll find out, Nino will tell us now."

"K"

We arrived at the meeting room and I saw someone I didn't expect.

"What are u doing here Nina?!?!"

--------------------------------
A/n: It's 1 a.m. in the morning and I have nothing better to do than writing a dirty chapter because I can't sleep!😭😭

Bye🤭