Chapter 31

Sanzu pov

"Why him? Why not me!?"

"What are y'all talking about?"

"Mik-- I mean Bossss!!!! Why Sanzu with her and not me?"

"No, why him and not me?!"

"Hey I asked about what the subject is!!"

"Shut up Y/n! It's a conversation between us and not you!"

"Nuh uhh. Excuse me!! How dare you tell me to shut up! And I'm also part of this conversation, your literally talking about me!"

"Shut up! You should already know what we're talking about when we say Sanzu and Y/n!"

"Oh you gonna regret telling me to shut up! And no I don't know!!!!!!!"

"Damn Ran! You know she was drunk last night, so she'd probably forgot everything."

"You also shut up Rindou! And are you on her or on my side?!!"

"I'm on no ones side! I'm just telling fact!"

"But no one wants to hear those!"

"Woah.woah. First time after one whole year seeing you two fight again!"

"Shut up and go count your money like always!"

"I already did that."

"Stop grinning Sanzu!!"

"CAN'T YOU ALL JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP!!"

"O-ok boss... Hi....hi"

Why Sanzu!! Why not me... Bla bla bla!! It's beautiful seeing them get jealous of me but the way they disrespectfully talk to me makes me want to kill them all. They're also making boss mad! But it's still fun teasing and making them jealous.

Poor! poor! Y/n! Getting screamed at for trying to figure out what they all are talking about.

I was looking at Mikey to start talking about business stuff.

"Y/n, Sanzu, have you two gotten any information?"

"Didn't y'all say she got drunk and everything?!"

"Who said I was drunk? Well ok... Uhh... I... went with him to a room and he offered me a glass of wine.... I didn't want to drink it but I did because I didn't wanted to look suspicious.... Then he tried to touch me but I pinned him to the ground not letting him mo--"

She got cut of by Kokonut. "Uffffff. Just come to the point!"

"Ok! Ok! Chill! So I pinned him down on the ground and threatened him. Then he told me about two other gangs or Yakuzas that were bounded with them... They have two hiding/meeting spots. One in the basement of the one, not so famous cafe on West of Tokyo and the other in that one school where kids always go missing, probably got kidnapped by them. One of the gangs is called Hirachi and it has 285 members and the other one Yorachi with 348 members.  Now that I killed the leader of Turachi they will split the 356 members of it to the other two and yeah... They probably want revenge.. BUT because they don't know who killed that ass, they won't fuck around with us. Till they somehow find out but they're all too dumb for! Hehe."

"Good a-" Mikey tried to talk but Y/n cut him off "Oh and The two leaders are called Hichu, Yochu and the one I killed Tuchu. They're siblings!"

"I understood but don't cut me off again!.. so, good job and can you also try to hack their phones or computers, emails and etc.?" He asked.

"Why me?" She asked back.

"Because you're the best at it!"

"Ohh.... Yeah.... Makes sense.!"

"So after you did, you, Kokonoi and the Haitanis go to the School pretending to be new teachers and Kakucho, Sanzu, Akashi and Takemio are going to the cafe!" Mikey said which to Ranabelle smirked and jumped up just to celebrate it.

THE HAITANIS AND Y/N BUT NOT ME!!! NO!!!

AND I SWEAR I'LL KILL THAT ASS RAN FOR TRYING TO MAKE ME JEALOUS AND SMIRK LIKE AN ASS! THAT FUCKER!

"OK now.. I'm going to get started hacking them. Could take one or two days but yeah. DON'T DISTURB ME!!! Bye~~~~~!" With that she went out of the meeting room and went to her office to start.

After Mikey left I attacked Ran and pulled his hair.

"Owwww bitch! Get the fuch off of me me! You mother fucker ruined my hair! Do you know how long it took to make them!!?"

That's what he deserved!  I then let go of him and left going into my room locking the door because you never know when the others come in to play a fucking prank and then I went to sleep.