Chapter 22

Takemich pov

".....

It's been a while since I saw Y/n and Draken.. he isn't as active as he was before.

He was happy after seeing his little sister alive who actually should be dead but she being one of the most dangerous criminal made him fall deep.

Every time I see him I see his eyes red and swollen from crying.

--'Draken-kun I promise I'll bring Mikey and Y/n back!'--

....."

"GM Takemichi. I made u breakfast, hurry up." The soft voice of Hina my wife woke me up.

"Takemichi wake up! Ur going to be late again!" This time she screamed. I really didn't knew women could be so strict.

"But it's Sunday." I said in a sleeping voice.

"Aren't u going to meet Draken-kun today to see how he's doing?"

"Oh yeah right I forgot."

"Now hurry up!"

"OK OK."

After I made my self ready and ate breakfasts I was ready to go, I put on my shoes and before I could open the door Hina hugged me from behind.

"Please bring Y/n back, I miss her, I miss the time Y/n me and Emma had our girl nights we hang out. Please  promise me u will bring back my bsf." She said and I felt a drop falling on my T-shirts. She was crying.

"I promise."

"Thanks"

She broke the hug and I left after saying bye.

I arrived at Draken-kuns place.

Knok

Knok

Knok

"Who's there?"

'Isn't that Chifuyus voice?'

"Me, Takemichi!"

The door opened up and as expected it was Chifuyu.

"Hey, what's up?"

"Nothing, I came over cuz I knew u would come, there is something I have to tell u and Draken-kun. But first come in!"

I went in and saw Draken sitting on the couch looking at the wall with empty eyes.

We sat down and Chifuyu began talking "About ur little sister Draken... she joined Bonten."

Draken-kuns tears came out of his eyes and dropped on the floor "It's my fault! If I would just believe Y/n that day! If I wasn't such an idiot!"

"Draken-kun.. please don't cry now! It's not ur fault. I'm sure she still loves u, she's ur sister and I'm sure she doesn't hate u!"

"Yeah, Chifuyu is right and I promised u I'll bring Y/n back!"

After Chifuyu and I calmed him down I got a call and I excused my self to answer the phone.

It was Naoto.

"Hello? Naoto?"

"Hi Takemichi!"

"What's up?"

"Bonten, I found out were their current location is!"

"Really!!?? Were is it? Please tell me!"

"It's at XXX place in Shibuya! But please don't do anything stupid! And I don't think ur gonna find them there so fast cuz they aren't at that place the whole time. Promise me u will not go there by ur self we're going together on Thursday! OK!"

"OK! Bye"

"Bye"

' I'm not going to go... I'll wait till Thursday and Naoto and I will go together! OK Takemichi u can do it! '

Y/n pov

I opened my eyes expecting to be in my room but..

"Were the hell am I!? Why the hell am I tied up!!?? Someone fucking answer me!"

I screamed and screamed and finally after some minutes the door opened.

"Ur finally awake! Hihi"

"Who the fuck are u?"

"Awww.. A cutie like u shouldn't use such bad words."

"Shut the fuck up and tell me who u are! No just let me go or I'll kill u!"

"Did my little princess forgot me??!"

"Stop fucking around!"

"I'm Akio. U missed me?"

"What do u think bitsh, ofc not!"

I screamed like crazy but he just amused his self when I noticed I was in a maid outfit with a cat tail and ears.

"What the fuck is this?"

"Is what?"

"What am I wearing?!"

"U don't like it?"

"Ofc I don't!"

"How can u be so fucking cute? Hmmmm.. I'm going to make my self ready, u know it's my birthday hope u can surprise me with some beautiful moves." He said and left.

Mikey pov

"Were is she! Were is she! Were is she! Y/n were are u!"

"Calm down Mikey we'll find her!" Nino said while he him self Sanzu, Nina, Rin, Ran, Koko, Takeomi and Kaku were freaking out just like me.

"Wait she has a tracker inside of her body just like me and Nino! We'll just track her." Nina came up with.

She took out her phone and tracked Y/n.

''XXX mansion, that's were the yakuza we broke cooperation with cuz his son flirted with Y/n!"

"Oh that son of a bitsh!" Sanzu ran to his car and we did the same then we headed to their mansion.

--------------------------------
A/n: I'm at loss of ideas but I'm gonna end this story.

(\_./)
(•>•)
(>❤️