Chapter 16

Y/n pov

"Today is Jellyfish's birthday!" I screamed and run to the kitchen to bake a cake.

After 1 hour I was done and went to the big living room to decorate everything.

There are many snaks balloons and everything. A week ago I got it throne, a pink one for the birthday princess.

After I made everything ready I went up to his room opened the door and walked up to his bed.

He was still asleep. How cute and relaxing he looks! Ahhh... lucky him cause I'm about to jump on him to wake him up! It might hurt him but that's OK!

"One.... Two..... Threeeee!!" I whispered and jumped.

"Ahgg!! AAAAAHH!!" He jumped up causing me to fall off the bed.

"BANG¡!" I hit my head on the ground.

"Y/n are u OK!?" He asked quickly.

"No. I'm dying down here!Hahahahaha!!" I answered laughing.

"Ha Ha Ha very funny!"

"Ik right!"

"What are u doing here?"

"Oh ahh... picking you up!"

"To go we-"

"Come with me to my room!"

"Oh OK." He grinned at me.

He stood up and followed me into my room and I looked the door behind me grinning at him.

"Uhg, finally I can do it!" I grinned.

"U ready for a surprise?" I asked.

"Ofc darling!" He answered grinning brighter.

"Go sit on that chair!" I told him.

"Oh so we do it on a chair?" He asked and I answered whit a nod.

He sat down and I opened a drawer and took out some make up.

"Oh making ur self extra hot for me, aren't ya?"

I went up to him and whispered to my self "Ready to be a fucking princess?!"

"Wait what?"

"N-nothing! Nothing!"

Then I gave him a glas of water saying "Are u thirsty? Here's some water."

"Thx honey!"

He drank it and fell asleep cuz it had put sleeping pills in it so I began put make up in him.

"Beautiful! I made a princess out of a Jellyfish!" I said after I was done.

This is how he is looking now!↑

I went to my closet and opened it to take out a beautiful pink dress.