Chapter 24

Takemichi pov

"Sorry Naoto but Draken-kun had to come with us cuz I'm pretty sure that only Draken-kun can convince Y/n to stop all of this." I told an angry looking Naoto and he replied with "Maybe but what if she won't and Draken-kun get more hurt! U know what... let's start looking if we can find them here."

"OK then let's go." I said.

Draken-kun was still quiet and just look at the ground.

"L-et's go in" I told him and he just went into the building and started looking around.

I followed him till I saw him stopping at one room on the third floor.

"Sis-" I heard him say so I was sure it was Y/n.

I ran to him and saw all the Bonten executives sitting and looking at us.

"Oh hi bro!" Y/n said smiling. Is she kidding?

"Oh so u're the ones we're talking about. U know it'll be fun seeing u two lying on the ground with a hole in between ur eyes while this room gets full of blood, hah.." Haruchiro said playfully while grabbing his gun.

"Stop it Sanzu!" Mikeys words made him shut up and i t got quite. Mikey and Draken-kun were looking at each other when Y/n stood up, came to us and asked "Why the hell are u here" this time with a dead glare.

Out of nowhere Draken-kun hugged her and tears came out of his eyes.

"Y/n... Sis... Come back please, I love u sissy please forgive me please!" He said hugging her more tight.

Y/n just stood there frozen not saying anything and Mikey looked at them with a bored expression.

"Hey man what do u think ur doing?! Huh?" Sanzu took his gun and pointed is at Draken-kun. "Stay away from Y/n u bastard!"

"Calm down Sanzu he's her brother!" The older Haitani said.

"Shut up bitch, he's touching my- our little Y/n!" He got more aggressive and before I even knew it he shot.

I looked up to Draken-kun thinking he got shot but he was fine and then I heard him cry.. bitterly and falling onto the ground hugging Y/n more tight.

"Sis!! Sis!! Please please don't leave me!" He screamed and cried.

'Wait.. No.. Sanzu missed Draken. Instead he.. shot.. No' I thought and went a bit nearer to Draken.

Y/n got shot on her bag.

"Y/N! No! No! No!" Mikey screamed and went to her trying to get her from Drakens arms while crying. Sanzu just stood there then fell to the ground and for the first time I saw him cry.

The rest of them also were shocked and some of them began to cry.

"Takemichi, Draken, anyone of u! The hospital is next to this building be quick and take her out!" Naoto said so I took Y/n onto my shoulders and we left the building and Bonten with Draken cuz they were frozen and just cried.

We entered the hospital
"Hello! Please! Help her! She got shot! Please!" I screamed and they took her immediately and operating room.

A while later all the others came and we waited.

I texted Hina to tell her that I would be home a bit late and she immediately answered.

"Hi honey I'm going to be
home a bit late so
don't worry, OK."

"Why is everything OK?"

"Ahh.."

"Are u cheating on me?"

"No it's about Y/n!"

"What about her?"

"She...  got shot and is in the hospital."

"Omg where are u? Send me
In which hospital are u!
Is Y/n OK?
Please tell me she is!"

"I don't know right now she still on the operating room."

"Tell me and witch hospital u are right now!"

"The XXX hospital."

"OK I'll see u there!"

"Wait no!
Hello?
Hina?
Honey?"

A while later she arrived at the hospital.

"Where is Y/n at!" She screamed and had tears in her eyes.

"She's still in there." I answered.

An hour later the doctor came out of the operating room.

"Is she OK?" -Mikey

"Please tell me she's fine!" -Draken

"Tell me she's alive!" -Nina&Nino

"Y/n.." -Ran&Rin

We drowned him in questions.

" I have good news and bad news.." He said.

"Good news first!" -Kakucho

"Shes still alive."- Doc

" And bad news?" -Me

" The bad news are that she's in a coma, we don't know when she'll wake up and there's a 50/50 % chance that she'll lose her memory.

"No! Please tell me you can do something doc! Please!"Mikey said and his tears again showed up.

" I'm really sorry sir but we can't do anything!" The doc said.

"Well can we see her?" Kokonoi said and he allowed us to see her.

------------------------------
A/N: Y/N NO DEAD! SHE STRONG!