Chapter 29

Nina pov

Months passed and Takemichi still tried harder and harder to bring Mikey back but failed again and again.

It's been a month since I started suspecting something about Y/n, she's been acting weird lately and I don't know why.

She's been talking about things she has done in her past but how does she remember?

Didn't she lose her memorys?
Are her memorys regaining them self?

I've been following Y/n around and found out that she's been talking to many delinquent about Bonten and tries to find information about them.

I've tried to stop her in many ways but failed.

She's been going to the cemetery for a while now and visits Emma or Shinichiro or Izana or Baji or etc. but how does she know about them. She only dreamed about them and that ended 2 months ago.

I've been talking about memory regain to many doctors and found out that people can regain their memorys but it would take time.

Draken knows about this too and I don't know what to do because the moment she finds out that she was a member of Bonten she'll go back to be in Bonten but I don't want that to happen. Back then when I was in Bonten myself I was always scared that something would happen to Y/n. So she's safe if she stays here but she won't.

Wait is she really safe here?
I mean there are still enemies of Bonten after her and once they have found her....

Maybe it's best if she goes back..

Maybe she'll be safe with Bonten.

I've thought about it for a while and I now believe that Bonten can take better care of her so I'll stopped trying to stop her memory regain.

I'm sure once that happens Draken will lose himself again but Y/n's safety is more important to me than Draken's fellings.

I'm sorry Keny..

I've planned to fake her death just like she faked her death years ago and I already talked about that to Mikey and he agreed with my plan.

Once Y/n knows the truth, then I'll be able to start my plan.

I'll do anything to keep Y/n safe! I'd risk my life if I'd had to. Her safety is the only reason I'm still here.

I was at a concert of
Y/n. She's singing her newest song she brought out last month.

I also think she'll have to stop her singing career after the faked death.

After the concert me and Y/n went out to get some ice cream and hang out.

All of the sudden she began talking about Bonten and that she's regaining her memorys and that she's going to go back to Bonten just like I thought. So then I told her about my plan and she agreed with it.

I paid a random gang to kidnap Y/n and bring her to Bonten and of course Y/n herself knew about it.

Weeks passed by and Draken was depressed and searched everywhere but couldn't find her.

I Killed a woman who had the same size and same hair as Y/n and put on the clothes Y/n had on that day and smashed her face so no one could recognize her. I gave her the same tattoos and scars Y/n had and crushed her eyes because she hadn't the same eye color as Y/n.

After that I hid the body in the forest where the police searched currently.

2 days later the body got found and Y/n was declared dead.

The news about her dead spread throughout whole Japan.

Of course I had to disappear to so after the funeral I left a note for Draken in the kitchen packed all my stuff and went to Bonten.

I'm sure he's completely broken down now and I found out that he went to take therapy.

As for me and Y/n, we waited for a few months before officially starting Bonten because it would be too suspicious if we would start immediately after her faked death.

Y/n doesn't stay around the other members accept for me and Nino for too long because she gets uncomfortable especially with Sanzu but their still happy that she's back.

Y/n always does her missions right even better than in the past.

News: "We have news about the most dangerous criminal organization from Japan 'Bonten'. It's been said that Bonten has two new members called the Night-twins. There isn't any information about them just like about the rest of Bonten. Yesterday there was a shooting in Kantos most popular strip club between Bonten and the second most dangerous organization from Japan.
That was all, please stay safe."