Chapter 11

Warning❗🔞

Y/n pov

"Alloa! Can u hear me?! Huh? Why u not talking?!"

Damn, I just want my Candy back. It's been 12 years since I saw it and I know it's with my brother.

"Ni-chan! Were is Candy?" I walked up to him and looking dead in the eyes.

"It's with Hina, she took it cuz she thought it should be taken by someone u trusted more than the others." Hina's fiance try to stop me from doing something that could hurt giraffe.

"So u don't have to do smt to him." He is so dumb.

"So u want me to hurt Hina right?! Haha, just kidding! But my ni-chan should be punished cuz back then when none of us knew he was my brother, giraffy told me that I could be his sis." Didn't u promise me to marry Emma-chan and then I could be the aunt of her kids!?"

He still was quiet as shit. I think he didn't hear what I told him right now.

I pushed Michi, turned around and walked up to Barbie. " Thinking I wouldn't notice u guys, huh!? Tell me when's the next time y'all will have a meeting! I have to talk to u guys."

I gave him a smile and kissed him on his forehead. Now I know that he is Horsey (I called him like that in the past).

Back then I was acting like an older sister to him (That was why I always kissed him on the forehead back then even I was younger) cuz I was a bit taller than him but now he's as tall as a tree!

I walked to the others and gave them kisses on their forehead too then I just turned around looking like a child with a huge smile and hopping here and there trying not to touch all the people lying on the ground.

Damn! Why they blushing that much especially Mikey and Sanzu!

Before I was completely out of the area Barbie screamed "Our next meeting is tomorrow."

I walked home but not to the apartment this time I want to the mansion.

"Hello boss."

"Hi! How many times did I told you to not call me boss?"

" Sry Mrs Y/n"

" and how many times did I told you to not call me Mrs?"

"Sry Y/n-chan"

"Na na na!"

"Again sry Y/n"

"That's good! I might be your boss but I'm also your friend!"

"Ah.. OK.." She looked a bit sad.

"Hey? Nina! What's wrong?" I asked with a caring voice.

"I'm really sry Y/n I was trying to hack the one man u told me to hack... A-a-and n-now I-I got a virus."

" Don't worry about that I'm going to fix it!"

She turnte her self of and I took a screwdriver to opened her head. I plugged in her head a few cables and connected it to my computer. It took me about 15 minutes and I successfully deleted all the virus. Then I turned her back on.

"How are u feeling now?" I asked.

" Better, thank you very much." She said and hugged me. I hugged her back.

Even though she is a robot she has feelings, feelings of her own. She can feel pain, love, stress, happiness, sadness and everything els a human can feel.

Nina was the first robot I created. That's why I like her the most.

Flashback 2 years ago

It was another evening in New York. Nina and me went out for a walk. I now had her for like six years.

We were walking down an empty street when suddenly some girls walked up to us. They didn't know that Nina was a robot cause she looked like a real human.

"Hi u two." They called for us.

" What do you want!" Bothes me and Nina said at the same time.

" Just wanted to say you two look really beautiful!"

"Ah. Thanks!"

I forget to eat at home so my tummy growled a bit.

"Are u hungry?" She asked and took out a sandwich. "Here u can have this.

Nina also forgot to charge herself.

I took some bites of the sandwich and fell to the ground. These Mf's really drugged me!

Nina tried to defend me but her battery was empty so she fell too.

I woke up in a small room, I was lying on the bed. Next to it another bed. Nina was lying on it.

" Nina! Nina! Wake up! Wake up!" I called her when I remember it her battery was empty.

I was handcuffed on the bed. "Fuck! The effect of the drug isn't gone jet!" I whispered to myself.

A few moments later the door opened. Three men and the two girls came in.

One of the men tapped his hands on the heads of the girls. "Good job sis! Thanks for bringing me these two pretty whores!"

"No problem brother." They both said and went out of the room.

They first walked up to Nina. "Let her alone!" I screamed.

They took of her panties and her underwear. "Tf! Why doesn't she has a pussy?!" He looked angry.

"She's a robot!" I scremed with a bad headache.

He turned around and looked at me. "Well then let's see if u have one or not."

I tried to free myself but it was impossible cuz my body felt weak.

One of them kissed me and spit in my mouth, I just wanted to kill him. His kiss went from mouth to neck, he began to bite and damn it hurts,

The other one took of my shirt and threw it away. It was hard to turn me around so he just cut my bra and starter to lick and bite my nipples. He also massaged them and I tried hard to not let out a moan but it was impossible.

Fuck my body is so weak!

While the two had there fun the third one opened my zip and slowly undressed my legs. He bite my legs what made the moan louder.

"Ahhh.. Uhhh. Pls stop!"

Now my underwear was taken off to.
The effects of the drugs weren't off jet.

After a min he took them out and went over to my clit.

After sliding a bit up and down I felt his fingers inside me.

"Ahh!!! Pls! Hahh!! Mhmaa!! Pls let.. Mhmm.. Me go"

"Shhhh! Honey don't be scared we wount kill u!"

Hi slide it in and out "Hahh.."

All of the sudden someone kicked him down and when I opened my eyes I saw Nina.

"Don't u dare to hurt my boss" She said.

_________________________

I can't believe I wrote that!😶