Chapter 10

Y/n pov

No there are even the others!

One thing is bothering me. The fact that I had friends whit the same name as them AND that Ran and Rin are brothers just like my friends in Tenjiku AND Kaku and Barbie's scars AND Koko is a 'MONEYS HUSBAND' like the old one!

No! No. No. No! How tf can I be so dumb! They are my old friends! But why does Mikey look like Izani? Did Izani not die, instead Mikey died and he took his name? But his face still looks like Mikey! Did they melt their body's together? Cuz always when I'm near him I can feel both of the appearance!

Damn! Mikey no I used to call him        'My key', he really knows how to make someone dumb.

Hey what if I join there gang? I'm such a genius!

(Don't judge me it's not my fault that me, the Y/n in this story is smarter than u! And u do not dare to say that I'm dumb because of not remembering them! Hmh!🤫)

After the fight I looked at Takemichi who was on the ground and then lifted my head to eye my other old fake friends.

"Hi guys! Long time no see!" I said in a playful voice.

"Why are u calling us guys? We don't know each other!" Draken no giraffe asked.

"Oh! Didn't u promise me u will marry Emma-chan?! U broke ur promise giraffe!"

After calling him giraffe he knew who I am.

"Hah, now u know who I am right?" I laughed like a devil.

Takemichi look at me and said " Why did u become like this? U were a nice, friendly and helpful friend! U would never kill people like that! So tell me why?"

I answered him with "Oh Takemichi, ur still as dumb as a child! Didn't I already told u it was u guys own fault?!"

" But what does that have to do with all this innocent people, they didn't do anything to u!"

" Didn't do anything yeah right! I met you guys when I was just 12! Do you know what happened to me this 12 years!!"

"N-no.. But what did happened?"

"I do not need to tell u!"

" Then I don't believe you!"

An annoyed 'UHG' came out of me.

"Ok, I'm gonna tell u! But first I need to ask giraffe smt."

My eyes moved to him and I asked.           " Where is the pink squishmallow!"

"What do u mean?" He said.

" That axolotl!"

" Why! Why do u need it! And where did u got it from back then? It was my sisters she got lost a month after she was born! So why do u want to have it it's not urs!"

"Ofc it's mine, Brother!" I said and he just looked at me.

"What do u mean?!"

"So now let me tell the storry of my 12 first years." I said while pulling up my sleeve.

003 was written on my arm.

" The first four years I was living as an experiment. I was kidnapped a month after i was born and was taken there! They did many kind of stuff to me that had hurt me. They only allowed me to sleep for three hours and I only ate one time a day. One day, after the three hours sleep, some robers robbt the labor. One of them saw me and took me with them. They treated me better but I was such a fool in believing they would be friendly! Cuz one day after robbing a museum, they cut open my belly to hide a diamond inside of it. The diamond is still in me cuz after the police find them and arrested them they took me to a hospital and found out about the diamond. They couldn't take it out of me cuz I could die. And after the people heard about it in the news, they tried to kidnap me and kill me only to get their fingers on it. Because of that I was taken to the US. I got adopted by some nice people. I finally had a family. I was send to school and I got new friends. Me and my friends decided to have our own gang wen I was 10. And because of that we also got enemy gangs. These oder gangs were actually ~INNOCENT~ people but because of them MY FRIENDS DIED! My father was the CEO auf a company and one day one of the employees killed my father cuz he was jealous of him. But he also was an ~INNOCENT~ person! I had four brothers and four sisters. Two of my brothers 15 years old twins, my little brother 5 year old, and my oldest brother 21 years old, my two older sisters 19 years old, one 13 years, one 14 years old and my little sister only 0 years old. My twin brothers had a gang too and one of them died so the other one killed his self cuz he couldn't live without him. My baby sister was killed by an ~INNOCENT~ doctor cuz the doctor was jealous cause her own child wasn't ascute as my sis. My 13 year old sister got killed by her TECHER, an ~INNOCENT~ 25 year old woman and my 15 years old sis mobbed to dead by ~INNOCENT~ students. One day, my two brothers, my sister, my mom and me were out on the picnic. A NICE ~INNOCENT~ OLD LADY gave my 5 year old brother some berries. She didn't know they were poisonous berries and he died! My older sister, she got into an accident because of a stupid drunk man, BUT HE WAS ~INNOCENT~ TOO! Our neighbors dog BIT MY MOM TO DEAD. Now there were only me and my brother, I also had an aunt, an uncle, cousins, a grandma and grandpa. My grand parents died because of some stupid kids playing a bell prank on them. My aunt and uncle GOT SHOT BY POLICE OFFICERS. My cousins was stabbed by her ~INNOCENT~ bf to death cuz she found out he cheated on her. My other cousins died cuz someone ~INNOCENT~ place the bomb for an experiment in the corpses of my aunt and uncle, it exploded but the funeral of them. Then my brother decided to take me with him to Japan, my actual country. He died cuz SOMEONE ~INNOCENT~ gave him FOOD he WAS ALLERGIC TO. So tell me why I can't take my revenge  on innocent people?! What makes this world innocent?!" I told them and they all listen to every single word.

They are silent and I opened my mouth again to say or ask "Now were is my CANDY the squishmallow?!"

____________________________

That is Candy↓🥰