Chapter 19🔞

Y/n pov

After a few min my body started to go crazy. Tf! Why can't I control my body? Why is it not obeying me? There is this one feeling I never felt before.

„A-am I-I h-horny„ I thought not knowing that I jumped on Mikey pinning him onto my bed.

"Hey everything ok?" He asked looking up to me. I could see that he was blushing.

I just looked into his eyes and sat on top of him and before he could say another thing I kissed him. It was a hungry but gentle kiss. I tried to enter his mouth, he didn't let me at first but then slowly spared his lips.

„I'm so so so sorry Mikey! I don't know why I'm doing this but my body can't stop.„ I wanted to tell him but could only try to hope that he could read minds.

He tried to get up but impossible! I was pinning him too hard. After a few min I went down to his neck.He couldn't breathe neither could I but it didn't matter to my body.

I kissed and bite his neck and he couldn't hold his moan. "Nhgg~"

Then I went down to his pants and unbutton it slowly taking it off. Then i grabbed his shirt and tore it up using my fingernails.

Now he was only in his boxers and I began kissing is chest.

Third person pov.

U were biting his chest while u took off ur oversized f/c T-shirt and pants. Now u were in ur bra and underwear .

U looked down to his boxers a saw a mountain getting bigger and bigger.

„Damn that shit is big!„ u thought. But u actually never saw one cuz it's going to be ur fist time!

U slowly took off his boxers and started rubbing is cock looking into his face.

"Uhh~ ahh~ ghhh~ Y/n~n~ nhh!"

U didn't respond. "..."

After a while doing this u took off ur underwear but before fucking him u went down to his dick with ur head and started to lick is tip. He tried to stop u cuz he wanted to be the one pleasuring u.

Then after a while u tried to take the whole thing in ur mouth but not even half of it fits.

"Uhhhh~ Y/n ahh~ I-I'm going to c-come!"

"Then come!" U said weirdly cuz ur mouth was full.

A few sec later u felt smt warm in ur mouth knowing it was his cum.

"Nhhgh~~Ahhgg Y/~~ Ahh!"

U found some condoms on the bed...

„So he wanted to fuck?? Wait did he drug me?" U tought while opening it and putting it over is dick.

The drug was loosing effect and made u lose the control that Mikey then took who was still in drug because of the dorayaki u gave him. He grabbed ur arm turning u around and pinning u in the bed.

Mikey pov

All of a sudden Izana appeared again.

"Thx honey but don't tire ur self let me finish this. I want u to feel the pleasure u mede me feel! Be a good little girl and open ur legs wide for me."

Without hesitation I entered hrr body letting her moan. "Ahhhh~~ Mikey~~ ah..hhh!"

"Mhhhh~~" Me and my btother also moaned.

"It's so tight, how should my cock fit in hear?!"

"Mhhhhaaa~~ Hahhhh~~"

"Aww how cute ur little voice! I'm being gentle why are u shaking so much?"

"Nhgg~~ I-Izani.... Mi-mikey~~~ hahh, u h-hit m-m-my sp-p-ot"

"Huh? Why did she call my name?" Izana asked and added "U know what I don't aktualy mind but let me take control for a sec, is it ok bro?"

I didn't say anything so he took control.

Izana didn't even wait and started. He was really going hard on her.

"Nhhgg~~ uhhhh~~ Izana! Slow down u know I can feel it to do u?" I moaned.

"Nhgh~ Izani-i M-mikey! Ahh~ I'm com--" her moan gut cut of when Izana kissed her not letting her moan.

"Then be a good little girl and come for us!" He said and stopped and pulled my dick out of her hole. Then he went down and as she strated cumming he licked every single drop of and then disappeared all of the sudden.

Third person pov

Mikey also stopped after finding out u passed out and cleaned you and his self up. "Thx for making me feel good my little princess!" Smiling he left ur room and went to take a bath.

------------------------------------
A/n:

Ohhhhh maaaaa gaaaaaashhhh! I'm going to go in hell!😭😭

Bye🦟