Chapter 13

Y/n pov

I sat down on the ground cuz they weren't any chairs just some boxes and containers. Nina and Nino were standing next to me looking serious contrary to me who looked like a kid playing whit her hair and smiling creepy but cut.

I looked at them and sniffed for no reason "This is Nina and Nino. Not real human but my bsf's! They're are robots but pls treat them like humans!"

"Boss pleas be a bit more serious! We don't know what could happen to us!" Nino whispered to me.

"Calm down!! Nothing will happen. Sit down u two." I took out a Lollypop and unpacked it.

I was about to ask the two if they wanted one to but got interrupted "So... why are u here?"

"Can't u see I'm talking?"

"Idc, u are now here so what did u want to say!?"

"Ahh.... Yeah, right! I........"

"U?"

"Wanted.....''

" U wanted...?"

"To assssk..."

"To assssk..??"

"If I could.."

"Do what?"

"Can u shut up for a sec Barbie no better PRINSSES BUBBLEGUM."

"Don't call me like that!" He spoke but then turned around cuz one of them them laughed.

"Hahahahahahiahiahia! Good new nickname u have for him."

"U remember the nicknames i gave u back then? ." I told him looking proud of my self.

"Ok! Now! Iii.... Wantedddd...  to ask if.... I could join... Bonten."

"Wow! Didn't know u wouldn't ever come to us from ur own. And the best thing is it was priceless." Coconut said.

"Kakuchi-can" I was looking at the Dorayaki in his hands! It's probably for Mikey.

"Hmh?" He looked at me.

"Come here."

After he walked up to me and was a few steps away I commanded him to knee down and look at me and so he did.

My face was like 15-20cm away from his looking at him eye to eye. I reached my right hand forward and snatched the bag off of his arm. Smiling I told him"You can go now."

"Kakucho, u know boss will kill u right?!" Jellyfish asked the man standing infront of me, Kaku tryed to take the food away from me but I didn't let him. "Their mine! By the way were is ur boss?!"

"He will come in a min." Barbie said quietly.

"Boss pls stop joking around!" Rina's voice sounded like she was scared.

"Chill! Didn't I tell you to not call me boss anymore? And don't worry they can't hurt me!"

"No we can hurt u but we will only hurt a particular part of ur body!" That Ran Run grinned at me. Disgusting!

I rolled my eyes "Shut tf up!"

"Yeah, shut up Ran!" Barbie agreed with me.

"Bitch, u shut up to!"

"And what if I woun"t?"

"Then I'll flush ur fucking drugs and ur d!ck down the toilet!"

"Baby, u can du anything whit my d!ck and if u want balls."

I stood up whit the bag of Dorayaki and walked up to Barbie. I looked up at him cuz he was a mountain and he just liked his lips hungrily.

I swung my leg and hit him as hard as I could in his balls "That's for being a pervert!"

"Ahh!! U bitch!" The told me and fell to the ground.

After a min he picked me up by the collar
"U will regret that!"

"Y/n!" Both Nina and Nino screamed and u shushed "Shhh... Don't worry I'm ok! Don't stand up just sit u two!"

I looked down and was a knife in bis hand. "Oh...  So u wanna stab me now? What a shame, someone trying to stab a frien a lil girl! And u said I can do anything whit ur d!ck and balls!        Didn't u?!"

"Fair point for Y/n!" Coconut said.

"See, even Coco says I'm right! I'm just telling the truth!"

He put me back on my foot and I saw his grin coming back.

"Haha! Let's se e how many times her foot still kick ur balls!" Ran started laughing.

"Don't worry Ran, I'll make her legs not work anymore!"

"Ohh.. Let's see who's gonna do that first!"

After the little chat between the two of them I finally saw Mickey mouse...        My key..!

"Kakucho were are my Dorayakis? " He asked and Kakucho was blank.

"Ahh... Y-Y/n took them away...."

My key's head moved a bit looking at me whit the Dorayakis.

"How dare u take them!?"

"Idk? I was hungry!"

He walked up to me and said while I was chewing "Give them back!"

"No!"

He looked pissed. So I took one out and gave the bag to him.

"OK.. OK.. here"

"All of them!" He said and snatched it out of my hand but I quickly took a bite.

I chewed and all of the sudden he kissed me. His tongue slide it into my mouth and pulled the bite out.

Fuck! Why are my cheeks red?!

"Did u do it because of the Dorayaki or something else?"

"I told u to give them all back!"

"Oh.... Ahh will u cut open my belly to get the 3 I already ate?"

"They're already gone so I can't do anything about it."

"Puhh.. Thank god!"

"Y/n wanted to join us!" Kakucho said in a scared voice. Probably because you are scared you with kill him.

"Is that so?" My key replayed!

"Yup!" I said

" Congratulations you're in! Actually we wanted to force you come in but now that you doing it voluntarily..."

"Yay! But I'm telling you if you treat Nina and Nino bad I will kill you they're now part of Bonten too! Ummm... Am I going to get that tattoo too?"

"Yeah were do u want it?" Takemio all of the sudden spoke.

" Maybe on my middle finger.. No.. Aaa! Aaa! I want it on the back of my neck!"

"That's were boss has it!" Barbie spoke.

"So!! Is that a problem?"

"Ye-" he got cut off  by My key saying "No it's not a problem!"

"See!"

"What about Nina and Nino?"

" where do they want theirs?"

-----------------------------------------
I hope u like this chapter!😁
I'm sry if it's boring! And if it is then tell me what do u think would do the story or next chapter better!
Bye.