It's happening for the first time with him

It's happening for the first time with him. He didn't know why his heart skips a bit when he saw her laughing her heart out. He had seen her grin before but something like this never happened to him before. He didn't know why this is happening with him now like something has changed but he don't know what. Why his eyes stucked on her like he had never seen her before like this wearing this kind of attire. Did these three years really changed everything between them.

He was noticing her every move how she took a generous amount of haldi in her hand and attacked  her bestfriend and how she tried her best to save herself from counter attack of her friend and how she run away from her to save herself from more attack. Now she was fully covered with yellow colour but that colour didn't decreased her beauty.  He didn't know why she looked even more beautiful in this colour. He saw how her eyes were roaming everywhere in the room and finally her eyes landed on him . His heart was beating loudly in his chest when his eyes met with her. His hearts beats loudly like a continuous beat of music buzz in the party. He was constantly looking  into her eyes. It seemed as if everything had stopped around him when he saw her coming towards him and his heart started beating even more.

She finally stopped infront of him and looked at him in his eyes. Sidharth didn't said anything to her and , just kept looking at her in her eyes.

" Hey !! " Shehnaz spoke, finally breaking silence in between them. She titled her head in side while a beautiful smile was adoring her lips making her looking more beautiful to him.

" Hello!!! " Sidharth greeted back with the same smile as her.

" What are you doing here alone? , let's go play with us " shehnaz uttered, she was stunned when she found him standing alone and not goofing around , playing with others. Siddharth was not like this as far as she remembers in her memory. He was the most goofy and jolly person who liked to annoy everyone with his silly antics and jokes. But he is not like this anymore , he is totally changed now and this thing is totally making her confuse. She snapped out from her thoughts when he heard him. " Nothing , just standing here and enjoying myself ".

" Oh please don't be a boring person, come let's go and enjoy with us " shehnaz said.

" No , I don't want it , you go and enjoy "

" No , I'm not going without you , so please come with me naaaa , please " she said while showing her doe eye to him to convince him to play with her.

Sidharth almost melted when he saw her doe eyes. Her eyes was his weakness which she already knows and she always took advantage of it. He was contemplating whether he should go or not , but before he could say anything to her. She was already dragged by someone , someone whom she introduced to him as her bestfriend.
Sidharth fingers balled into fist and his blood boiled in anger. How could he interrupt them in between their talk. Was he blind to see that they were conversing and how could he dare to drag shehnaz with him by holding her waist. He didn't liked this at all. How could that guy took shehnaz away from him. A different kind of feeling arises in his heart. He didn't know why he was feeling like this but one thing is sure to him that he didn't wanted that ray or way guy to took shehnaz away from him. So his leg started to took him to shehnaz. He finally stopped near her and hold her wrist to stop her movements. Shehnaz was stunned when someone suddenly hold her wrist but her all shocked expression turned into confused one after seeing who was holding her.
She was confusingly looking at sidharth who also looked back in her eyes.