ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 30

Start from the beginning

Their I saw that girl, so I thought about going back in room and give her privacy but then it clicked me that I have to talk to her about mornings incident. So I went near her grabbing her attention, she looked at me and then got busy in her phone. Damn did she just ignored me argh!!. So lets just talk about it and then leave.

Yn: Hey 

Again she just looked at me and ignored, damn!! girl I would have kill you by now for showing this attitude. And I think maybe because of her this behaviour he must have misjudge her

Yn: I wanted to talk about morning's incident

Sohee: But I don't want to

Yn: I know you must be mad at me because it happened because of me, but I knew it was not you and some maids but before I could say anything he just did th---

Sohee: Anyways he always do what he wants. So yeah it's nothing to do with you

Yn: That's great of you dear, that hulk really don't have brain and behaves like a bratty kid (I said more like complaining to her)

Sohee: I agree (She smiled at me and gave me sit to sit beside her )

Sohee: Do you Love him?

She asked even before I completely settled beside her, I was taken a back by her question.

Yn: Do you Love him?

Sohee: Yes (Very confidently) I love him from my childhood. Now you say

Yn: I am a hostage of him, we both have nothing to do with each other.

Sohee: Are you sure about it?

I couldn't answer as she got up from their and excused herself for washroom saying " Think and answer"

I was sure about my Feelings, but my heart and body was reacting a little differently which even suprised me. So it was good that she gave me some time to relax my body, but WHY my body is reacting this way? Is it because I love him or I am getting depressed by this daily pressured life ? Before I figure it out their she was.

Sohee: So are you sure about it?

I just nodded to her and went in the room after having some more conversation with her.

 Jungkook's Pov

Jungkook: One more drink (I said to the waiter)

I was very upset when I felt the house so I decided to go in office and distract my mind in some work. And to my Good Hyungs were already present there so we had our meeting done and now chilling and relaxing in the club. After many day we all are sitting in club like this which everyone loved. We were in our VIP section when I saw Mingyu coming that means he caught the mouse I smirk and excused my self from there.

Mingyu: Master here

I took that well packed courier from his hand and opened it. Making my smirk to go more wide.

Jungkook: Keep this in my study and ----

I looked at one of the girl in the club which immediately come towards me wiggling her ass just like a pet making me more Proud 😏.  She was about to touch me to which I catch her hand twisting it behind her back with my one hand and with other I grab her hairs and tucked them a little making her face me.

Jungkook: Never touch Master without his permission Bitch

Saying I threw her on floor and turned around only to find Mingyu smirking at me.