40__ Escape

(( Special Chapter ))

[A/N Special chapters comes in author's perspectives]

[Mention of explicit content.. be warned.. sigh! The book is already an 18+ book.. should I even keep on dropping warnings?]

Third person's pov✨

In the quiet of the night, where the moon shines innocently alongside the glistening stars upon the silent Greenwood pack, obscuring the unknown trouble looming in the dark. there, in the corner of the heavily chained cellar in the pack's dungeon, a crouched figure can be seen huddled close to the wall, with her black hair pouring lifelessly over her tired face.

Two guards stands right In front of the cell. securing and preventing any form of escape or movement to and fro the cell.

The cell in which khelani is locked up in, is dark. so dark, it reminds her of her unfortunate and traumatic days in the human jail. and that thought alone, infuriates her to the extent where she's filled to the brim with malice.

Not only did her husband, Everest, abandon and cut all ties with her because of his mere mate, he humiliated her and had the Bynjamins toss her into a fucking cell.

I mean, what did she even do wrong? just because she wanted to leave? because she wanted to leave with her 'own' son?

How cruel and dumb could Everest be?

He dosen't know what he's done.

They don't know who they are messing with.

Khelani Romanoff or rather, Khelani Martinsville is a mysteriously dangerous and cunning woman.

She planned her life from the beginning. greedy for money, fame and a quest for true love, rather than her chosen mate, she chose Everest.

The plan was simple. get Everest wrapped around your finger, control him, make him put his will in your name, get rid of him afterwards and take over for good. sounds like a dumb plan but I swear khelani was perfectly executing this effortlessly, until that faithful day, when 'The boss' had called for her and told her to prepare for a life-changing mission. which, off course, she gladly accepted when she discovered it had something to do with the infamous 'key'

But now, everything is going in ruins and it's making her furious.. livid even. but the good news is, no one messes with her and goes free, thus the calamity befalling her dear husband's numerous companies and fame.

Are you wondering how she knows this?

Let me give a little hint on that..

Let's just say.. wherever khelani goes, the spies around her follows.

No, not to spy on her but on her targets... and now? now, the Bynjamins and Romanoffs are her targets.

Oh, how she would make him regret rejecting her.

If she can't get him, she'd ruin him and every single person he cares about.. of course, 'the key' excluded.

Everest and those stupid Bynjamin couple even had the audacity to come to her to seek answers on Everest companies.

They came to question her.. they fucking treated her like a fucking criminal.

But, she'd ruin him.. she'd ruin them, just wait until she's out of her__

Khelani's thoughts were rudely interrupted by the low sound of the heavy dungeon doors opening and closing quietly.

She perked up at the sound, straining her ears at the slow footsteps approaching her cell, obviously to determine if she recognizes it or not... i mean, she's not called 'Fox' for nothing.