1__ Kardian Romanoff

Kardi's picture above.

Kardi's pov

I fumble sleepily in my sheet, hands flailing around to smack the disturbingly loud alarm that is preventing me from getting more sleep.

I sigh as my left palm connects with it and it finally went silent. I don't even know why I set the alarm, I mean I don't work nor do I go to school.

Tossing around, I dive my head deeper into my soft pillow with a contended sigh, ignoring the feel of my drool smearing on my face. If Andrea were here right now she'd most likely gag at the sight of my drool covered face__

Shit Andrea...

I jolt up with a start and scampered out of bed, wincing as I slam my knee on the bed side table, I fell face flat on the floor and groaned, making my Wolf, Ace Snicker at me while I scowl.

Fuck!!! I just remembered why I set up the fucking alarm.

We were going on a family vacation with Andrea's family today.

Oh shit. Oh shit.

You must be wondering who the hell Andrea is, well, she__ ugh, I'd explain later.

I glanced up at my wall clock and let out a small squeaky sound, it's 8:27 and we were supposed to leave around 9:00am. I rush inside my bathroom all the while muttering shit repeatedly, i brush my teeth and then proceeded to take the quickest shower of my life.

Once I'm out I throw my closet wide open and got in, looking around rows of hangers for what to wear, mentally thanking Ace for forcing me to pack last night.

Again, you must be wondering who I am and what the hell is happening.
Look, I don't think I'd be able to explain everything in one go but I'ma try.

So here goes...

I'm Kardian Romanoff, publicly known as Kardi and the only son of One of the most richest man in the world, Everest Romanoff. Well, in the human world, emphasis on the Human. If you haven't already noticed, I'm a werewolf, born and brought up in a werewolf home.

I don't have much of a reputation honestly, just the fact that my dad is a ridiculously wealthy and famous man in both worlds, Don't get me wrong, he's not an alpha or a beta, neither am I, but he's not a normal wolf with no title either, he's a member of the supernatural counsel and a very strong werewolf from the lines of worriors.

You get me don't ya?

I grab my black duffel bag after throwing on a black cargo pant and a black hoodie that are extremely bigger than me but whatever, all my clothes are bigger than me anyway. I paired it up with a pair of white comfy snickers designed specially for me from an Italian shoe company I give no shit about. I comb through my thick curls with my hand and wear my hood up with a sunglass perched on my face.

One thing I'm famous for besides being my father's son, are my looks. I look like my mom and dad merged together and It's all over the world how much I look like a timid female and all that shit, I mean it's not my fault I couldn't get as tall as my parents and my elder sisters at 19 now, is it?

They were even some fake ass rumor about me being gay. And good god, I puked over my room when I saw the news and had my dad get someone to take it down.

People can get nasty asf. I'm not against gayism, no, not at all, my eldest sister, Khloe is mated to a very beautiful woman, so I'm not against it. I'm just not comfortable with the idea of being one myself. It makes Ace and I squirm in disgust, not to talk of the fact that we don't really care or believe those shit about mates.