43__ Shopping with a nuisance.

Carlson's pov

"Alright, can you see me?" Kardian asks after tightening the red blindfold over my sight.

If you ask me, I'd say he's tying it unnecessarily tight but that's the least of my problems right now. I may be utterly and strangely satisfied by my parents support on my sort of - last minute decision, albeit forced. but having Kardian this close to me - closer than two feets - is making me loose concentration on whatever it is we ought to be doing right now.

The pull of our bond and his crazily addictive fresh strawberry and caramel scent, is driving me insane and he seems slyly conscious of it. because the teasing trail of his fingers against the skin of my face, is anything but unintentional. his eyes are literally twinkling with something akin to revenge and mischief. the idiot.

plused with the fact that he just cut off my vision with this dumb thick piece of cloth, I'm seriously beginning to regret suggesting we shower with a blindfold.

"No, I can't" I answer, then paused "I still think blindfolding each other before getting out of our clothes is stupid by the way"

"Who cares about your opinion, honey?" he snaps then pauses dramatically "that's right, no one does. now shut it and strip down"

"Don't tell me what to do. and for your information, Jerome cares about my opinion"

He growls at the mention of my best friends name and I roll my eyes.

I've noticed the black blood between both of them and I actually, secretly enjoy them glaring and hissing at each other whenever they cross paths, like fools.

What they are fighting for, I don't know.

Why they hate each other, I have no idea.

"Well, no one cares about you and your stupid big-foot, so strip and let's go shower. we have some serious shopping to do"

Is that jealousy I hear__ Cole treads lightly in my head and I mentally snort.

No, dick rider. can you please die that stupid thought.. we can't make him jealous. he doesn't like me.. they don't like us__ I remind him again today, for the nth time. for any little thing Kardian does, Cole almost leaps into 'Kardian arrest' like he calls it and tries to give us both a bunch of fake hope about him wanting us.

But of course, Cole scoffs and saunters to the back of my mind with a high pitched "Keep living in delulu, pretty boy"

I roll my eyes..

"I'm really starting to think tha__"

"Carlson, baby, I don't give a damn, no one gives a damn, strip!"

"Don't call me that!! and what about you? you ain't blindfolded yet and you want me to strip in front of you? pervert!"

"Says the one who was being blunt with me downstairs" he snorts sarcastically.

I frown, puzzled "What are you talking about?"

"Nothing" he shrugs, accompanied with an overgerrated sigh "and, I can blindfold myself, already did it"

"Strip then!"

"No, you strip first"

"goddess, Kardian what is wrong with you? just strip and lets get this over with"

"Fine, brat. turn around"

I sigh, incredulous. turning on my heels to show him my back.

"What's the use of the blindfold then?" I mutter with an eyeroll.