Happy Ending

Jin placed somi on the bed gently.

"You want to change?" He asks. she nods her head.

"Ok go and freshen up. We have long night ahead." He said Winking to her. Somi blushed and looks away.

She made her way to the bathroom.

The door of the apartment shut close by jungkook's leg who was devouring his wife's mouth passionately. Their make out session started in the car. He didn't stop in the elevator.

They made their ways to the bedroom still claiming each other.

"So are you ready?" Jin asks sweetly leaving a peck on somi's neck sending shivers down to her spine.

"W..wait " she distanced herself a little.

"What's wrong?" Jin asks with concern.

"I..I am scared."

"Why?"

"Ummm..the rumour about your..."

"I can't understand somi what are you trying to say? " Jin said confused.

"Umm..In your live a large size that thing was placed near you. Are you really that long?' she asks gulping.

Jin's eyes became wide realising what is she referring to.. he smirks a little.

"I think you should check yourself afterall I am your husband. What say?" Jin husked near her ear.

He starts leaving wet kisses on her neck making her go crazy. Her body shivered with his touch.

"I know you are scared but just trust me" he kissed her forehead before pulling her tee from her body.

Soon all the clothes from their bodies were on the floor. He was kissing her lips tenderly while squeezing her boobs giving her utmost pleasure. She was moaning into his mouth.

His hands travels down the her sex entering a finger inside her earning a loud moan from her.

After fingering her, streching her vagina to prepare her for his length, he positioned himself between her legs.

"Calm down love...just trust your husband." He pecks her forehead.

She nods her head and wraps her arms around his neck.

"Ahh" she moaned in pain as he entered in her.

Jin groaned in pleasure feeling her tightness around his length.

"Can I move?" He asks softly.

"Y..yeah " she answered with heavy breaths.

He starts thrusting slowly.

Soon her pain starts turning into pleasure.

"F.faster." she moaned.

"As you wish wifey." Jin said and picks his space thrusting her in speed.

They both were moaning and groaning feeling each other.

"I..I am close jin." Somi moaned.

"Me too baby. Hold for your husband." He pleaded.

After few more hard thrust.

"Cum baby." They both cummed together.

Both were panting heavily.

Somi closed her eyes in tiredness.

"Is my wife tired?" He asks pecking her cheek. She nods her head slowly.