Cute & Naive

" I want to buy more." Taehyung stated and annie rolls her eyes.

It's been three hours he is shopping In the mall still he wants more. He wanted to annoy her that's why he made her to come with him. He was wearing a cap and a mask so no one can recognise him.

" Let's go there." He said showing her a shop.

She silently follows him. He was enjoying her state as he knew very well that she is being pissed now.

"How's it?" He asks her showing her a t shirt. She looks at him with 'are you serious' face face.

"You are no fun."

"I don't want to be." She stated back.

"Isn't his voice sounds familiar?" A girl says to the another.

Annie looks at her. That girl was checking him out.

Annie feels a little Panic. They came here without any security if anyone recognises him that it would be a great trouble.

"You know dear manager-" just before he can complete his sentence she hold his hand and drags him with herself.

Taehyung's heart start beating faster as she was holding his hands.

"Can't you be quite for some time?" She whispered angrily..where he was just staring at her.

"I am sure it was v's voice." Annie heared that girl saying. She gulps her saliva.

She turns around to see that girl was following them with another girl

"Shit!!" Annie murmured and starts dragging him.

At that time she couldn't understand anything. She saw changing rooms in the corner.

That girl was just about to reach them she holds his hand and enters in one of the changing room. She locked the door and takes a deep breath.

"These stalkers" she mumbles and looks at Taehyung who was already staring her.

"He was just here some time ago, where he gone?" Voices were audible from inside.

Changing room was tiny and due to her problem with closed places she starts feeling suffocated so she removes her mask.

Taehyung's heart race as he was seeing her bare face from this closely for first time. He gulps hard. She looks so tempting.

"Baby please" they heard a man's voice. May be from another changing room which was beside them.

"No it's hurting Ahh" annie widens her eyes at the girly voice.

What's hurting her?
Is the man hitting her?

"Ahh" she again heared the voice. Taehyung gulps hard as she already was so tempting and the voices are not helping either.

"Keep quite you don't want people to hear."

Annie clenched her fists so he is hitting her and above that threatening her to keep quite.

Taehyung looks at her confusedly.

She put her hand on the door knob to open it but Taehyung hold her wrist.

"Where are you going?" He asked whispered.

"Can't you hear she needs our help." She said gritting her theeth.

"Help?" He asked confused.

"She is moaning in pain God damn it. He is hitting her. Leave my hand I am not going to leave him. " She replied angrily.